Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

This is a nice basic multivitamin for those of us who really hate those icky tablets and whatnot. These are just like gummy candies. Look like em. Smell like em. Taste like em. No funky aftertaste. YUMMY. (Don't buy these if you have young kids who will likely want to eat by the handsful and end up in the ER with vitamin overdose~!)

For adults who have trouble swallowing pills, these are a godsend (I sometimmes have swallowing issues, and have in the past looked for liquid or smaller capsule supplements).

Let me say this again: TASTES SO GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! The flavors include peach, blackberry, orange.

If they added some more vits/minerals, this would rock. This is not for those on very strict Atkins or Carb Avoidance diets, as it has 3 carbs per serving and the ingredients include glucose and sucrose. Vegans may need to avoid as gelatin is listed in the ingredients. As is, the profile includes:

Serving = 2 Gummies

Pantothenic Acid 10 mg
Chromium 120 mcg
Molybdenum 37.5 mcg

Etc...
1111 comments|103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2009
Purchased a different brand from a local chain store for 7.99 for a bottle of 50. My 20 year old daughter wanted to try them. They were "ok" and everyone in the family found it much easier to remember their "vitamins" when they were fun to eat so I ordered these from Amazon as the pricing was better. And have now reordered 2 more bottles! They taste amazing, just like candy gummies... but much softer and fruitier than the ones purchased in the store. Now my sister and mother both want them too as they struggle with the standard "horse pills" that most adult vitamins are sized in and they tried these at my house and couldnt stop raving about them... A good value, very fast shipping and excellent quality.
on December 30, 2008
I wrote a review on another brand's chewy vitamin product, then realized it should have gone here. I love this vitamin! No nausea after eating them on an empty stomach, and they taste like gummi bears (maybe better). I am finally taking my vitamins regularly, and I can tell!
on November 16, 2009
These are good, but I was disappointed that I still have to take other supplements. It would be nice to have a complete version. If it weren't for that, I'd give them 5 stars.
VINE VOICEon December 18, 2009
I bought this exact brand at one of the warehouse stores and have been using it for several months. They have a plesant gummy taste(mildly sweet)and texture. The 200 gummies are about a 100 day supply in that the label states to take two gummies daily.

This is a great alternative to most other chalky chewables on the market.
on December 6, 2008
I have trouble remembering to take my vitamins and these make it easy....and very tasty.... and I think adults need the incentive just as much as children....particularly when they need to take them
on July 17, 2013
I have had an issue with swallowing pills since I was a young girl. When I saw these I thought, WOW! I don't have to cut my vitamins in half and stuff them into empty gelatin capsules ever again. They are a good value and taste good, not chalky at all.....like eating candy. I would recommend for those who have small children in the home to keep these out of their reach.
Thank you for having such a good product for people like me :)
on September 24, 2011
These are better tasting than the one a day...(plus...those made my teeth turn blue!)I like them! I feel like this product helps my body since I've been taking them...about 5 weeks now. The 2 a-day dosage offer at least 50% of the needed A,C,E & folic acid, and 200% of the B6, B12, and D (I've always been deficient on these)...I like them so well, I take 3 a day,& I'm sure my old and diseased body can take the extra one.
Details for what's in them is in the product description, so I won't delve into that. And I certainly can't attest to one vitamin being better than the other. Everyone's needs are different and there's a ton of options out there for vitamins.
I can say though that these are ones I actually end up taking every day, unlike the other ones I've tried in the past. The normal capsules that I'd have to take with water would end up by my sink on my bathroom counter as a reminder to take them each morning. But with morning activities varying, I may not ever see them. Sometimes I'd grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth in my 7 year old's bathroom with him since he loves copying me, and doing that makes him brush longer and better. I've gone for weeks with my toiletries in his bathroom for this reason and never got around to taking any vitamins. I started him on Flinstone gummies a few months ago, and I leave them on the washing machine right next to the garage door, so we see them every day on the way out and he eats them on the ride to school. So I looked around for adult vitamins that I could do the same with. And now that I have ones I don't need to keep by a sink and take with water, I AM taking my vitamins every day right along with my son. So the gummies won for that reason alone. But the taste, the lack of any aftertaste, the consistency being palatable, all these things help make it a winner for me as well.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 7, 2010
This product was the perfect solution for me as I hated taking the hard and very large vitamins suggested by my doctor. When I showed these to my doctor, I got a thumbs up and I felt a huge sense of relief. These contain plenty of Vitamin A, C, D, E, etc...but my doctor did want me to add a Vitamin D supplement since I have Vitamin D deficiency. For those who count calories, 2 of these gummies have 15 calories.

Now, here is the WARNING and it may seem obvious but after one scary experience I have to note it:

NO chewable vitamin should be put in a regular dish and left on a kitchen counter. It doesn't matter whether your guests are young children, teens or adults. Put these on the counter and you risk someone dipping a hand into the bowl and eating these like candy! If you live alone and never have visitors I guess this wouldn't be of concern. But for the average person who has occasional or regular guests, these gummies look and taste enough like candy to be tempting for the unwary.

We didn't have someone eat any of our vitamins but a friend did. It took a call to poison control and a count of the remaining vitamins in the bottle to make sure that a child hadn't eaten 50 of these in one fell swoop! This could happen with ANY chewable or tasty adult vitamin so it isn't an issue with this particular brand. I want to be clear about that. Also, even "child-proof" caps on some vitamins won't keep out all children so do tell any youngsters that gummie vitamins are NOT candy - and for extra safety just keep them out of sight and reach.