Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Vitamix Wet Blade Assembly
|Price:||$63.69 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fits standard household 64 and 32 oz containers.
- Fits standard commercial 64, 48, and 32 oz containers.
- Does not fit new household low-profile 64 container or 48 ounce container.
- Does not fit commercial MP, XP, Advance or XL containers.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
You will notice that the retainer nut has two raised portions with a gap between them.
1. Get a pair of medium sized pliers.
2. Open them all the way.
3. The jaws should sit nicely in the retainer nut gaps.
4. Grasp the handles and turn counter clockwise while aligning the jaws in the gap.
5. This should loosen the retainer nut. ( Mine was not very tight at all)
The directions that come with the replacement blade are very good. Basically once you have removed the retainer nut you will grasp the blade from the inside of the container with a cloth and pull it out. Clean anything dirty then reassemble in reverse. Drop in new assembly, lightly oil threads and secure retainer nut.
During the assembly and reassembly process it is necessary to secure the container. I found it easy enough to put it on the ground and lock the container with my knees. I felt it was all pretty easy but this assumes a basic amount of coordination and being comfortable with hand tools. Good luck.
Update: 2 years later, making smoothies every day, and still like new!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was the right blade for my Vitamix and it is working beautifully!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This did not fit my Vitamix 5200. The threaded shaft is hald as long as the one I am trying to replace.Published 1 month ago by Mike Swaim