Vitamix 1709 CIA Professional Series, Brushed Stainless Finish
|Price:||$477.76 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Commercial-grade 2+ Peak Horsepower Motor
- Large-capacity 64-ounce BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester container
- Spill-proof vented lid with removable plug
- Patented Tamper for processing thicker mixtures
- CIA Endorsed; Made in the USA, 120V
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Vitamix 1709 CIA Professional Series, Brushed Stainless Finish
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tomales Royal||Amazon.com||homeSmart||Amazon.com|
|Material||plastic||Not Applicable||Plastic, Metal||Plastic|
|Color||Brushed Stainless||Platinum||Brushed Stainless Finish||Black|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
CIA Professional Series
So good, it's endorsed by the best. Vitamix has joined with the Culinary Institute of America to design the CIA Professional Series, the only blender trusted by the CIA to train the next generation of professional chefs. With a powerful motor and Variable Speed Control, this machine has the ability to process the variety of textures and ingredients that master chefs require.
- Create smoothies, hot soups, and frozen desserts in a single machine
- 64-ounce container is perfect for family meals and entertaining
- Two cookbooks, including Recipes From the CIA Master Chefs
Your machine is designed and built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed durability. When purchasing a Vitamix blender, you'll enjoy:
- Commercial-grade, powerful, 2-peak horsepower motor that propels blades up to 240 mph to blend the toughest ingredients
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn and more, with a single machine
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just run on High for 30 seconds
- 7-year full warranty
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
In the Box
Create Recipes contains over 300 restaurant-quality recipes, including a section contributed by professional chefs.
Recipes from the CIA Master Chefs is a collection developed in the 41 teaching kitchens and bakeshops at the Culinary Institute of America.
The Getting Started DVD, featuring Chef Michael Symon, walks you step-by-step through the techniques and recipes featured in the Getting Started guide.
The Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 64-ounce container with a special collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades.
- 20.5 in tall (with container in place)
- 8.75 in deep
- 7.25 in wide
- 10 lb 9-ounce
- cord length: 6 ft
Vitamix Blender Base
- 2-peak HP motor
- 120 volt, 60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Vitamix 64-ounce Container
- Height: 13.4 in
- 64-ounce rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Soft-grip, ergonomically-designed handle
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
Vitamix warrants to the owner that if this Machine (a "Machine" consists of a motor blender base and any containers purchased together) fails within 5 years from the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship or as a result of normal wear and tear from ordinary household use, Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Machine or component part of the Machine free of charge.
If, in Vitamix's sole discretion, the failed Machine or component part of the Machine cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Machine free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner's preference.
Family-owned and operated since 1921, Vitamix is an industry leader in high-performance blending technology, providing the highest-quality blending equipment to consumers and the foodservice industry in more than 80 countries throughout the world. Every Vitamix product is built by at our world headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio using a strategic selection of only the finest premium materials. As a result, Vitamix is continually recognized by leading consumer magazines and award organizations for its cutting-edge product innovation.
Vitamix is trusted by more professional chefs and major chain restaurants than any other brand to create a variety of fresh, flavorful dishes from whole-food ingredients. Besides preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the machine can be used to quickly prepare frozen drinks, smoothies, nut butters, frozen desserts, dips, and salsas for everyday life and weekend entertaining.
Top Customer Reviews
I've had my Vita-Mix for many years and treasure it. My daughter has eyed it longingly so I finally bought her family one for Christmas, most especially so the little kids would get their veggies via tasty smoothies. I mean how else would you ever get a kid to eat raw kale (or me either, for that matter :). I found the current cookbook that came with her unit had so many terrific new recipes, I bought one for myself and am enjoying many new types of smoothies. The Autumn Harvest smoothie has sweet potato in it and is sensational. The Basil Lemonade is really delicious and the green smoothies are so packed with nutrition (plus taste good!) that we all feel energized. I can add flax seeds, sunflower kernels or other nuts to smoothies for an extra boost and know they'll always be completely smooth.Read more ›
things I can now do (or not do)with my Vitamix:
1. dont have to section oranges or lemons. healthier this way too. (just peel and remove seeds)
2. don't have to peel garlic (healthier? maybe. definitely more whole)
3. don't have to chop carrots (still a good idea to quarter apples)
4. sell my ice cream machine, and juicer
5. make smoothies while baby is asleep in the next room(can go as fast as variable 5 w/out much noise at all, it can still crush ice effortlessly at this speed). Even at the highest speed, it's as noisy as a regular vacuum, and I usually don't need to go full speed for very long anyway. The only time you need to go long (5-7 minutes) is for heating up soup, but why? adding hot water before blending is a greener alternative.
6. make as little as a cup of smoothie at a time (vortex action still works well, and so easy to clean, why not? there are so many good recipes to try in the included book and I only want to make a little bit at a time to test them out)
7. fill it to the top and make smoothies for everyone (the tamper is needed when I make this much strawberry daiqueri, but it comes out perfectly smooth from top to bottom)
8. don't always need to add liquid to a recipe before blending. (tamper comes in handy when not using liquids)
9. grind peppercorns, coffee beans.
10. turn ice into snow in less than 3 seconds (havent' done it personally, but it's on the demo dvd)
for those who wonder why it's so easy to clean: there are no parts to disassemble and reassemble. just add water, a drop of soap and turn on high.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
BEYOND pleased with this purchase. Cooking, food prep, and smoothie making have been much easier with this blender. Very please with this purchase.Published 29 days ago by Alicia & Aaron
Absolutely love my Vitamix! It blends everything you put in it! I have had it about 2 months now and use it almost everyday! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I liked the power it had but at times smelled like motor was getting too hot even with a thin consistentcy.Published 2 months ago by toni pierce
I had a blendtec, and the container started leaking. I have found out that blendtec has this problem. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!! BROKE WITHIN 6 MONTHS!!! THIS BRAND USED TO HAVE SUCH A GOOD REPUTATION BUT NOW ITS JUST A JUNKY, POORLY MADE AND EXPENSIVE BLENDER. Read morePublished 3 months ago by christine moore
Exactly what I needed to make my smoothie. Super fast shipping.Published 3 months ago by christy reed