Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 24, 2013
After my 4th child, my body seemed to go nutty. My period gradually got lighter and lighter till it was gone. My emotions were all over the place. And to top it off I started getting anxiety attacks that routinely showed up the day before my period should have been starting. This went on and got worse for a couple years. I felt crazy. And depressed. I went to my OB, my family Doctor, a ND, and even a Hormone Specialist. They all did a bunch of blood work and found nothing they thought was wrong. They proclaimed it Early Menopause. My ND proposed a cleanse. It only helped a little, but did nothing for my periods or anxiety. All I knew was how I felt. And the fact that my periods were gone. And I was only 28 years old. I can only credit God, who led me to this supplement in the vitamin isle of Fred Meyer. I took one per day, everyday. I tried it and felt better that day. Within a month my period was slightly there and my anxiety attacks were history. Within 6 months my emotions were better than ever before and I was able to handle life with grace. Within 1 year, my periods were completely back to normal. This supplement saved my marriage, and my life. Sounds dramatic, I know. But it feels true to me.
on January 20, 2012
I love this product, it actually works unlike many others I have tried. I was feeling some serious mood swings around my period, before during and after sometimes. I starting this product after my sister recommended it and I couldn't believe the results. I am happy all the time and do not experience the mood swings any more. I thought maybe it was a coincidence, so I went off them and with in 2-3 days I was feeling moody again. I highly recommend this product!!!
on October 23, 2015
This stuff has been wonderful, and I credit it with minimizing some extreme menstrual cramps and blood clotting I was getting. It's also evened out my hormonal spikes during PMS, leading to far fewer intense emotional days.
on April 22, 2013
Recommended by a natural health food store owner several years ago to fight PMS symptoms, ingredients recently suggested by our family doctor to counter menopause (Vitanica Women's phase II is specifically for menopause, different ingredients). Sometimes seen with a red haired woman wearing a green dress on the label.
Excellent product, fights ALL the PMS symptoms, including grouchy irritable rip your head off and forget to give it back symptoms. For the women in your life with PMS, this is a life saver for everyone she comes in contact with. This product is directly responsible for saving two marriages that I know of (one being mine).
on March 25, 2010
Although they never mentioned it in 5th grade sex ed, most to nearly all PMS symptoms are a result of mineral deficiencies in the body. After taking this supplement for 3 months I gradually noticed a reduction in my bloating, fatigue, aching back, and mood swings, until the fourth month when my period completely snuck up on me without any PMS at all! In the fifth month I accidentally ran out of pills and couldn't find them in any health food stores. Then I procrastinated about buying them online and my PMS came back with a vengeance. So much so that my boyfriend ordered the pills for me! I'm a loyal customer now.
on December 7, 2011
I have been struggling with worsening PMS for several months, since I had my Mirena removed in February. It had gotten to the point that I was actually considering medication, as I was nearly unbearable to live with (my symptoms were primarily emotional)!

Within 3 weeks of taking this herb blend, I was practically a different woman. THANK YOU; I recommend this to every woman I know now. LOL
on December 23, 2015
I was so psyched about this product after reading many reviews and comparing to other similar products, but had to suddenly stop using due to my blood pressure becoming unusually high. I am a non smoking 34 yr old with a healthy BMI and usually have blood pressure on the lower side, 120/60, however my BP rose to 158/105 after about 2 weeks of consistently using this product. I felt terrible. i never had high BP before and now sympathize with anyone who has to deal with it. I had headaches, racing pulse, feelings of wanting to jump out of my own skin, etc. I do not take any prescriptions at all, other than an occasional Claritin for seasonal allergies. My doctor says it was the St. John's Wort in the product, but I had used the Yogi Tea St.John's Wort tea in the past with no side effects of any kind. Once I stopped taking it, my BP slowly came down over the course of 3-4 days and has been back to normal ever since. I felt the need to share my experience with others and am now eager to find a new product that will help me with that awful week of PMS every month so I don't drive my poor husband and kids insane. Let the search start again....
on December 30, 2014
This formula is amazing. I previously used enzymatic therapy pms blend and it's efficacy wore off over time. This one is higher in quality and also works significantly better. It has helped my hormonal fluctuations SO much. I'm so grateful it exists!!
on December 20, 2014
My doctor recommended this product for me to deal with some new PMS symptoms. I've never had PMS but recently noticed I was "getting mean" unexpectedly (and most undesirably by me). When I mentioned this to her she offered this product as a 1st step approach. It's fantastic. I take one pill once in the AM and again in the PM. Crabbiness gone - at least the unexpected kind.
on May 4, 2016
I have been using Vitanica PMS support for 10 years or so. I suffer from some pretty severe PMS symptoms ranging from water retention to emotional swings. I log my monthly periods so, I know when I'm PMSing and as soon as I notice the symptoms I take 2 of these a day and it works wonders for me. My sister is now taking them. I trust the company and love the product. They really work!