The Legato 1 is all the bike you want, simplicity on two wheels. With a fixed gear hub, fenders, CRMO Frame and multiple frame sizes, the Legato 1 will turn heads in your city. Like all Viva Bikes, the Legato 1 is a work of art.
Viva Legato 1 Bike, 700c Wheels, Men's Bike, Blue, 53 cm Frame, 56 cm Frame
|Price:||$419.99 - $434.98|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Frame/Fork: Cr-Mo/High-ten welded frame and Unit Crown Fork in 53 or 56 cm frame size
- Wheels/Tires: 700C Aluminum Double Wall Rims with stainless steel spokes and Kenda Slick Tires
- Drivetrain: Single Speed fixed gear hub, Aluminum crank set and Anti Rust KMC Chain
- Brakes/Cockpit: Promax Aluminum front and rear brakes with Aluminum handlebar and seat post with vintage sport saddle and Aluminum quill stem
- Extras: Fenders and a Bell
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Top Customer Reviews
By Matthew Tuttle on January 5, 2015
Size: 56cm/LargeColor: Blue Verified Purchase1 Comment Sending feedback...
At under $300 this bike has provided a very solid value. It weighs in pretty light for a steel frame at about 25lbs. The chain guard was a hideous piece of plastic, but is purely aesthetic and is easily removed. The brake pads it comes with wore out very quickly and required replacement after less than 175 miles, which is fast, but it is a consumable part so replacement was expected, albeit not so soon. Full fenders work great, however the rear fender can get a bit noisy and rattly on bumps which may be fixable with adjustment. So far this review is based on 250 miles ridden on the bike.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: bianchi bikes