Wildlife Park Tycoon
|Price:||$20.18 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Get ready to create the wildest places on Earth with Wildlife Park Tycoon. Thrill your visitors by creating incredible theme park destinations!
- Discover loads of ultra realistic animals to breed and keep happy - Marine Life, Prehistoric Animals, African Animals, Endangered Species and more are all included!
- Build up amazing attractions and manage your team of zoo keepers, vets, builders, landscapers and more. Showcase your star attractions in amazing habitats and build your dream park by placing stores, snack shacks, souvenir shops, ice-cream stands and more!
- Challenge yourself with exotic missions building wild life parks around the globe; or let your imagination run wild in "freestyle mode"!
- Create amazing park environments for your animals to inhabit; then design & build breathtaking Jeep, Train and Monorail tours for your visitors.
- Get ready to create the wildest places on Earth with Wildlife Park Tycoon.
- Thrill your visitors by creating incredible theme park destinations!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
However, if you are more of a graphics person, this game doesn't disappoint. The animals are alot more realistic than zoo tycoon and so are the people and plants. This game is the best I've seen for these types of zoo games when it comes to graphics. However, because the graphics are so good, they were severely limited in how many animals they could put in the game. After all, a cd-dvd can only hold so much.
As for game play, if you like a game that you don't have to do a lot of thinking and that takes little time to learn, this ISN'T the game for you. The set up is complicated with many tabs and sub-tabs. The people are harder to satisfy, though the animals are easy to please, but even the trees will complain of getting too cold, or the ground is too hard. The plants can even get diseases! To me, that was kind of lame.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved the Zoo Tycoon game, but it is a memory hog and my computer would hang up when running it. So I tried this game - it's now my new favorite. Highly recommend it!Published on December 15, 2013 by TxChik
This is too hard for my kids to work. The terrian and exhibits were hard to make. They LOVED zoo tycoon and thought this would be like it but it was NOT.Published on January 15, 2013 by B. Albertson
I was really looking for a good and SIMPLE zoo-management type of game when I came across Wildlife Park Tycoon. Read morePublished on June 26, 2012 by Xevious12
It was just as described. Wonderful graphics and fun to play. The only thing I don't like is there is no involvement in the zoo itself, just running it.Published on December 13, 2011 by Amazon Customer