Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Viva i romantici
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

67%
33%
Format: MP3 Music|Change

on September 24, 2011
I bought this album after a recent trip to Italy- I had heard the group's songs on the radio and really liked them. The album has far exceeded my expectations and now I am hooked. I have subsequently purchased some of the group's other albums, which are also excellent. I can't say enough about how great Moda is- so talented. You will definitely not be disappointed!
on April 8, 2013
Amo este disco, de hecho contiene la primera canción de ellos que escuché "arriverà" y fu suficiente para buscar mas temas de ellos. Este disco es perfecto, si buscan una banda italiana que mezcle el rock con poesia, es esta. Sus letras son pegajosas y la voz de "Kekko" llega al corazón con su fuerza.

Mi unico detalle sobre este disco no son sus canciones, sino que no trae un librito de letras ni sellos disqueros, lo que me hizo dudar un poco de calidad, sin embargo @utrasuoni es quien apoya al grupo.
on March 13, 2014
A great album from Modà, which has some of the best rock pop songs. Kekko (Francesco) Silvestre's voice is like a burst of energy in the songs "Sono Già Solo" and "La Notte". Each time I listen to this cd, I like it more.
on August 6, 2014
I'm a fan
on October 12, 2014
I love it. Talented singers
on June 9, 2015
I love this Italian band, and they are so good that someone stole it from my house and unfortunate for me this is no longer available in CD. I'm a collector so I have to have a physical copy of my CDs.