5.0 out of 5 stars hi
hi i got this item and its for my mum for mothers day and i hope she will love it
Published 17 months ago by tc

1.0 out of 5 stars by far the worst camera I have ever used
It is pretty much impossible to get a decent picture. The images consistently come out blurry and in irregular colors. I have tried every setting option in an attempt to fix the problem but nothing works. It also drains brand new batteries in a matter of hours. DON'T BUY! My cheap-o cell phone takes better pictures than this and it has a megapixel of like 1 1/2...
Published on June 12, 2012 by nm87144

1.0 out of 5 stars by far the worst camera I have ever used, June 12, 2012
This review is from: ViviCam 7028 7 Megapixel Compact Camera-7.45 mm - Strawberry (CD-ROM)

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than expected, October 19, 2012
I bought this camera as a gift. My girlfriend said that she was not happy with the pictures that it takes. I will be buying a different brand of camera for her soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars low screen quality, February 6, 2011
bought this for my teenager for Christmas. the screen quality is very low! pics have seemed to print out ok, but not high quality. ok camera for a first, not a bad price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Cheap Cheapppppp, April 23, 2013
I gave my 2 year old daughter this as her personal camera. This is surely a toy and nothing else.

2.0 out of 5 stars qualtiy issues, December 24, 2012
I chose this rating because all the pictures are always blurry, although it is suppose to be "shake resistant" and the zoom does not get as close as I would like it too.

1.0 out of 5 stars back the money to my account?, December 20, 2012
good afternoon, friends made ​​a return of the camera, and the same was debited from my credit card when you make the money back into my account?

5.0 out of 5 stars hi, May 9, 2013