Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on July 12, 2016
This Viviscal product just works! It really helped to regrow my hair and eyebrows, and I also got the added benefits of stronger nails. I love Viviscal, and since I started using it with Pronexa by HairGenics - Clinical Strength Hair Growth & Regrowth Shampoo With Biotin -- my hair has been growing like CRAZY. I wish I would have taken before and after pictures to show everyone the huge difference in my hair. Thicker, shinier, more body, and faster growing hair, even hair regrowth! And, they work quickly. The instructions said that you’d probably need 3 months before seeing results, but I noticed results after only about 6-7 weeks. Great products!
0Comment| 156 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2015
I am currently through my fourth month on Viviscal. I am still shedding a lot but I do have a lot of new hair comming in. I do want to make clear I had a bariatric surgery so I do need more vitamins and minerals than a "normal" person would, so I am pairing viviscal with 1 perfectil ,2 collagen tabs and men's rogaine. Only washing my hair twice a week with Viviscal Shampoo which is also great.
I am amazed my hair and skin look and feel much better even my lashes and eyebrows are thicker. My hair is no longer as thin as it use to be and my hair line has been fully restored. It is also growing a lot faster now. You can see in the picture a lot of grey and it's because most of the hair that is coming in, is grey but its just hereditary, my family tends to grey at a young age , and I don't mind as long as it is hair.
The only negative side of this is that hair on the rest of your body will also grow a lot faster , having to shave my legs 3 times per week instead of once but again don't care.
review image
11 comment| 164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2015
I think it's been working! I've been taking Viviscal 2x daily since Feb 1st, and have been documenting my progress to make sure I wasn't totally wasting my money. My hair definitely feels thicker and healthier, and I think it has been growing much faster than normal. It typically doesn't grow very fast at all, and is super fine. From Feb to June, my hair has grown probably 3 or 4 inches. In my picture, the one on the left is February 1st, and the one on the right is at the end of June. In that time I got two haircuts, just for trims to clean up split ends. I'm going to continue to take Viviscal until my hair grows about 5-6 more inches, I think it works. :)
review image
44 comments| 283 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2015
Fake. I compared it with Viviscal from Walgreens and they look and taste completely different!
review image review image
66 comments| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2015
I was desperate when I ordered these. After going from a black-->blue ombré to white blonde, my hair was seriously suffering. I had a ton of broken hair along my hairline and overall my hair was not growing because of how damaged it was. I knew I needed some serious help getting it back to health. I always viewed hair growth supplements as snake oil, just gimmicks for the desperate, but after reading all these reviews and the results of a government study, I decided to give it a go...and I'm so glad it did.

I have been taking Viviscal 2x a day (I rarely miss a dose) for almost 4 months. The photo is me at day 1, 1.5 months, and 3.5 months. I started to notice a serious difference around 2.5 months, so when they say stick with it for 3-6 months, they mean it. I have had a ton of new growth around my hairline, where my hair is now thicker than it's ever been, and my hair feels thicker overall. My nails have gotten super strong and grow quickly. My body hair has grown way more quickly too, but that's a small sacrifice to make!

As for length, you can kind of tell from my outgrowth but it's hard to tell if my hair has been growing faster because I have been cutting the damaged ends off every 4-6 weeks, but it definitely is growing faster than it was before--I'd say between 1/2 - 3/4" a month.

I haven't had any negative side effects, and while I try to take this with food, the iron does not make me sick on an empty stomach like some supplements do.

Be prepared to pay for 4+ months, and make sure you take this every day!
review image
11 comment| 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2015
No doubt this is the very best of hair stimulation growth. It really works. After the third month your hairline is restored. Great for women over 50, like me.🙌
0Comment| 220 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2015
I've been using it for about 1.5 months and my hair feels so much healthier. I can't tell yet if my hair on my hairline is growing back or if it just seems fuller. I love it either way and have actually received comments on my hair a lot!
on May 19, 2015
This is magic! I was getting it directly from Viviscal and paid more for it from them. I started out a little over a year ago with thinning spots and my hair was just under my ears and wouldn't grow! Tried all kinds of special shampoos and supplements from my doctor, nothing worked! This product is amazing. I now have hair past the middle of my back! All the thin spots are gone and it's so thick, it's unbelievable!! I have turned on many of my friends to this product and it works great for absolutely everyone!! They say to give it at least 4 months to start working...I noticed an improvement after the first month!! This is the very best!!
review image
22 comments| 226 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2015
Hi I was very sciptical of using this product ,because I just don't trust everyone's word . I called the company went on YouTube Amazon search the web for days . Until I finally tried at the end of September I started the product , and in two months my hair grew . I was like wow . Just look at the pictures One thing I do not do it lie about a product , because I don't want it done to me . The top left picture was taking in September . The two bottom picture was taking November 14,2015 . I was surprised myself .
on May 26, 2016
So I wanted to write this after a few months of use. I am a fan of Viviscal, I am starting to see positive results which makes me very happy. I have thinning hair which I think is caused by my thyroid. I had thick hair and now it is so thin you can see parts of my scalp. This product did cause my hair to become greasy but I saw that as a positive and that I was healing myself on the inside and my hair was getting the nutrients it needed. I have bought every vitamin you can think of, changed my diet, used rogaine, medication oral and topical prescribed by a dermatologist and nothing was working. I need to give it more time but have hope for this product. NOW I WAS UPSET TO THINK I LOST MONEY. I purchased on here and did not see a difference until I started buying from my local drug store. The boxes were not only different but the pills themselves looked almost the same but the one from the store didn't have a taste and the ones in here did have a taste. I will insert pictures. I am not saying where to buy Viviscal. But know there on many options. Including there official site and many stores. Keep that in mind. I will be continuing to purchase this product. Just not on here unfortunately.