Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Vivitar DVR-508 High Definition Digital Video Camc...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 29% off the $38.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
2-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Protection starts when your product ships and covers accidental drops, spills, and hardware failures
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Vivitar DVR-508 High Definition Digital Video Camcorder, Colors May Vary
|Price:||$34.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.55 (9%)|
- External memory SD Card (up to 8GB) (not included)
- 2.0 Inch TFT
- Focus Range of 150cm to infinity
- 3 AAA Batteries (Not included)
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||5 x 3 x 6 inches|
|Lithium Battery Weight||60 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||0.53 pounds|
|Style Name||Camera Only|
Style: Camera Only
Top Customer Reviews
But it's cheap, in EVERY sense of the word, so what do you want. If you want something that lasts, look for something with an optional POWER CABLE at the very least, or you'll be feeding the battery monster for not much return on your investment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This HD digital video cam works really nice. The image quality is fine and the baterry pack is pretty impressive. thanks a lot.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
This product worked for approximately 1 hour. This was a christmas gift for my son. We took it out of the package a couple of weeks ago- he started to make a movie, it went dead... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Lorraine Q.
This is a junk camcorder we bought two. Both have problems but one of them won't even record and shuts off constantlyPublished 10 days ago by Mrs. Sarah E
This is a bad buy it broke the first time I tried to use it !!! if you are looking for a Video Camera keep looking and do not buy this one !!!Published 11 days ago by Mr XAmazon Customer