Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on July 15, 2014
Bought it as second battery for my new Canon Powershot ELPH 150 IS. Works fine.
on June 16, 2014
These batteries are the right fit for my Canon camera and they last longer than the battery that came with the camera. I am very pleased with this purchase.
on July 2, 2014
The Vivitar batteries were exactly as described and arrived on time. They work in the new Canon ELPH-340-HS that I bought.recently.
on April 22, 2015
My wife & daughter recently went to Florida on vacation. Upon arriving, my wife found both her cellphone & in camera batteries flat. I had included one of these Vivitars (fully charged) over my wife's objections, saving the day. It worked fine! Imagine missing the included photo because of a dead camera battery. It's hard to take a bad photo in Florida!
review image
on May 12, 2014
I recently bought a camera and I needed extra batteries so I went on Amazon and found these Vivitar batteries. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I know I can trust Vivitar. I also bought years ago DSLR lenses from Vivitar.
on July 7, 2014
Product was delivered fast (two days) and price was awesome. Both batteries charged quickly and hold their charge a long time. We get as long if not longer "play" time out of the newer batteries. Running out of battery power is never an issue. We have these two plus the original and they have worked out just great. I would recommend this vendor and their product to anybody.
on December 22, 2014
Just as advertised these vivitar batteries work just find in my Canon SX 400. I couldn't be happier with the product and the rapid service on shipping my order. The charging cycle is very quick, and they are much less expensive than the Canon batteries.
on June 28, 2014
Batteries work great with the camera. Much less expensive than local stores. The batteries hold a longer charge than the original batteries.
on May 22, 2014
When I lost/misplaced my spare NB-11L battery, I felt very fortunate to find a 2-pk of Vivitar UHC 1200 mAh available at an amazingly affordable price from Digital Goja. No problems with the product, the delivery or the performance to date. Great job.
on June 10, 2015
Great kit for the price. Everything is very good quality - the batteries, charger and the cleaning kit is very good as well. Don't hesitate to pick this up if it fits your Canon camera.