5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect purchase
This is a solid little camera bag. Stitching, rings and clips feel secure. It is thickly padded all the way around as are the moveable dividers.

Published 10 months ago by Lipps

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont spect too much from this small sling Backpack
It seems bigger in the picture..

If you only have a DSLR with a common lens its ok... But if you are planning to carry an extra lens, charger, and some filters, you are going to need extra space. The nylon slings look cheap but the cloth seems ok. The rain coat its a really nice feature and also the tripod pocket
Published 15 months ago by Daniel

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont spect too much from this small sling Backpack, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Vivitar Series One Digital SLR Camera/iPad Sling Backpack - Small (Black) (Electronics)
It seems bigger in the picture..

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect purchase, March 1, 2014

In particular I like the way the zippers secure the contents. The zips open rounded flaps instead of the entire inner body being exposed. I think this is great because to the user the camera is easily accessible from a smaller side opening, while to a 'pickpocket' in a crowd it would require some jostling to get to the camera. This certainly isn't guaranteed theft protection by any means, but it does feel more secure when it's on my back, compared to most backpacks that have the one big zip that can expose everything inside in 2 seconds.

Yes this is a small bag, but it is a well designed layout. I would say that if you have a larger camera and want to carry large, long lenses this isn't for you. But to all of us who have small cameras - this fits my Canon SL1 perfectly- this is a very nice choice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much Much smaller than it looked but looks to be built with quality worth they buy if the following apply, February 18, 2014
The bag may be ok for someone with a kit DSLR or maybe a point and shoot with a small camcorder. if you have a DSLR and want to carry more than one lens please find something else. the case has a hard time fitting my Nikon D5200 18-55mm and 55-200 mm lens and that fills the bottom compartment completely. in the top i have a usb-sd reader lens pen microfiber cloth and charger. you may be able to fit a bit more. the quality is nice i did not notice any problems with mine except size. i would recomend this to anyone who needs a small bag to carry a kit camera around any setup thats bigger find elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Smaller Camera Bag!, August 9, 2014
I really like this bag! I was worried it would be a little small but the size turns out to be just right for me. I am a novice DSLR photographer. I can carry the camera with attached 18 to 135 plus the extra 75 to 300. (Or reverse them). Charger also fits in this area plus a pocket for extra SD cards. The tablet pocket easily holds the manual and my phones since I don't have a tablet. The top pocket holds a rain cover and the av wire. It now also holds the fish eye lens I just got. Tightly but it fits. The fish eye lens doesn't not fit well in the extra lens pocket down below. Of course you can rearrange the dividers but the way they have it set at the factory seems to work best.

I love the many ways to arrange the straps. They fit securely against your body. You can use it as either a backpack or a sling which I love.

I also got some macro tubes that I can squeeze into the back in the bottom we took but this is totally the limit! To carry any more gear I would have to get larger bag. But overall I think this bag is perfect for my use! Would recommend for those with a smaller amount of gear to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars A FANTASTIC small pack!, December 24, 2014
On receipt of this back-pack my first thoughts were 'oh no, it's really small!', which of course it is, but..........................................

Inside it I can fit (with dividers removed but lens' in soft pouches);
1x Nikon D7100 camera with Nikon 18 / 140 zoom attached
1x Nikon 10 / 24 zoom
1x Tokina 10 / 17 fisheye zoom
1x Nikon P7800 camera
1x Nikon SB-400 flash
1x GoPro in u/w housing
1x iPhone 5
1x 10" tablet
and still some room in top compartment for cables, etc .

Outside;
1x small tripod
Small accessories (memory cards, lens tissue etc.)

Can also be worn on chest (instead of back) for easy camera access (which is where I will wear it when 'in the field').

So yes, a small pack, but with a very very BIG punch!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!!!

Thanks Santa! (As it's already Christmas day where I am writing this from).