5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter pack
Loved this set of mounts. Lots of options and now my Sony Action Cam can be used with GoPro style mounts. Awesome!
Published 4 months ago by Scout TV

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but can move
Using the on my helmet while skiing in Italy showed one flaw. The mount allows the camera to be pitched up and down, however when skiing this can get bumped and then you are shooting into the air, which I did after several wipeouts in the powder. Several attachments come with it so I have to try them, so far I have only used the helmet attachment.
Published 6 months ago by David Lisowski

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter pack, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Vivitar VIV-APM-7001 Action Pro Series All-In-1 Helmet Kit (Silver) (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but can move, March 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set!, August 25, 2013
Great set! Can be used with GoPros or I used with the Nikon Coolpix AW110 Waterproof! Wonderful to find a set that can be interchanged with proprietary cameras! It was a real chore to figure out what would work with my cameras. I ordered the Midland XTC ATV set from Walmart first & it was missing( did not come with) the main/core piece needed to make any of it work.This set will get you going!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, June 13, 2014
I used it to mount my sony action cam to my helmet, it let's you put it in the angle you like

5.0 out of 5 stars Used to mount Sony Action Camera to mountain bikuing helmet, April 23, 2014
This thing worked great. It holds the camera securely to my vented mountain biking helmet. The angle adjustment works great and is very secure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great package deal, February 17, 2014
works great, good quality - only downside is that the quick release buckles do not fit in "OEM GoPro" mount base.
That aside this kit has everything you need, and can quickly convert it for traditional cameras.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit. Solid and universal., January 24, 2014
This set works great with my Sony HDR camera. It was easy to pop in and out and adjust with gloves skiing yet it was still solid. I actually didn't use the adhesives to mount it so I can't evaluate them. I made some straps and a plastic plate to use it as a chest mount camera. It was easy to do that with this mount. I did end up putting a little piece of inner tube gasket under the camera to make it fit more solidly with the Sony Camera. With that set-up it always stayed put when I wanted it to but I could easily make it swivel to the side when I wasn't using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet kit for my Sony HDR-AS100VR, August 21, 2014
This kit works well with my Sony HDR-AS100VR action camera and one of my helmets. The camera is sturdy on the mount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 19, 2014