Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vivitar VIV-APM-7001 Action Pro Series All-In-1 Helmet Kit (Silver)
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 17, 2015
While they are a decent setup.. They are on the lower quality vs professional equipement.. In order for some of the mounts to work I had to file down between the tabs since the plastic molds were offset slightly. .This kept the parts from mating properly in the joint..

I only gave 3 stars because on 4 of the mounts there are 3 screws which hold the bottom mount clip to the rest of the mount and when I went to tighten them the screws snapped.. This rendering the mounts loosely mounted with no way to get rid of the wobble..
on March 4, 2014
Using the on my helmet while skiing in Italy showed one flaw. The mount allows the camera to be pitched up and down, however when skiing this can get bumped and then you are shooting into the air, which I did after several wipeouts in the powder. Several attachments come with it so I have to try them, so far I have only used the helmet attachment.
on June 27, 2016
I love this package. I bought it for my Sony Action cam HDR-AS200 since it only came with some lame base mounts. These mounts give you way more options as far as where you wanna put your action cam. It comes with universal mount for Go-Pro or any other regular cam with screw. The only problem I had with the seller is that one of the little parts that connect the base mount with the cam was different than shown in picture and they refused to replace it claiming Amazon provided the picture and not them.
on December 5, 2014
Well i just looked in my camera bag to see what was left of these. The helmet mount popped off while on the mountain from the cold.
The mount with the three pivots broke. They work well under light conditions the camera starts to point up while snowboarding until it came off.
on October 21, 2015
I've used this on my bicycle helmet with my AS100 in it's waterproof case. The mount has a pronounced rattle which is picked up by the mics and is quite annoying. All of the mounts wiggle at the connection to base. I received this set in a package deal from the AS100 seller (thru Amazon), and the Sony mounts do NOT wiggle.
on February 17, 2014
works great, good quality - only downside is that the quick release buckles do not fit in "OEM GoPro" mount base.
That aside this kit has everything you need, and can quickly convert it for traditional cameras.
on August 1, 2015
The clips fit loose in the mounts which is big problem for an action camera. Secondly, It did not contain the 90 degree piece that connects to the camera as pictured on the right part of the image which is the main reason I purchased it. Ended up buying a go pro mount instead.
on January 24, 2014
This set works great with my Sony HDR camera. It was easy to pop in and out and adjust with gloves skiing yet it was still solid. I actually didn't use the adhesives to mount it so I can't evaluate them. I made some straps and a plastic plate to use it as a chest mount camera. It was easy to do that with this mount. I did end up putting a little piece of inner tube gasket under the camera to make it fit more solidly with the Sony Camera. With that set-up it always stayed put when I wanted it to but I could easily make it swivel to the side when I wasn't using it.
on August 21, 2014
This kit works well with my Sony HDR-AS100VR action camera and one of my helmets. The camera is sturdy on the mount.
on May 6, 2014
Loved this set of mounts. Lots of options and now my Sony Action Cam can be used with GoPro style mounts. Awesome!