Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vivitar ViviCam iTwist V7028 Digital Camera - Blueberry
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 28, 2013
Very disappointed int he prodict. All pictures are blurry- awful quality even if it is for a child. I do not recommend purchasing this camera.
on April 30, 2013
I LOVE THIS,.I WISH I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS BEFORE I HAD BOUGHT MY GE OFF OF HSN. SO EASY TO USE, SMALL COMPACT QUICK IN BETWEEN SHOTS NO HASSLE POINT AND SHOOT. USING THE CARD I WAS USING IN THE GE CAMERA AND HAVEN'T EVEN LOOKED AT THAT CAMERA SINCE I BOUGHT THIS ONE. GREAT BUY ONE FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY AT THIS PRICE YOU WONT' BE SORRY.AND YOU CAN TURN IT ON YOURSELF AND TAKE A PIC TOO.
on March 25, 2013
While the screen was not as large as I had expected and the actual picture quality is not as good as I had hoped this little camera is a good buy for an amature wanting to take pictures of kids and family for fun!
on September 21, 2013
Purchased for my 10 year old grandson for a vacation. It functioned as descripted, but really should have spent the extra $30-$50 to get a camera that takes better pictures and has a bigger view screen.
on April 19, 2014
We bought this for our 6 year old for Christmas and it is running smoothly! He loves his camera a takes good care of it. He takes lots of pictures and loves to see his pictures on the computer. Most of the pictures are super blurry because it takes a delayed second to snap the picture and he moves before it is done taking the picture - not entirely the camera's fault. It is true that "you get what you pay for" and this camera is worth every penny. If an adult were to have this camera they would FOR SURE be able to get good pictures out of it. We would buy this again and recommend it to any 6 year old and up. (Our 4 year old is also good with it but we got him a more kid-proof camera)
on December 23, 2012
I was just looking for a standard digital camera that took pictures&NOT much more. I was looking for this because at my age I'm modern era brain dead. I received so much more from this product with all it's incredible features and all it's wonderful abilities. I just couldn't believe I'd get such a wonderful product and at such a low price.
on January 7, 2014
very cheap plastic, my wife had a kodak that i was replacing. if i would have been able to see this before hand i would not have even considered it. looks and feels like something from the toy department.
on May 14, 2014
I got this because my cam on my phone was not to my liking. This one seemed to be just a step above my phone cam. I got it, and was really disappointed. Though, lucky for me, my nephew had a birthday and turned 8. He loves his camera. It is very easy for him to use, and he does a great job! So, not bad. Just great - if you are 8!
on November 15, 2013
This is intended for a Christmas gift so we haven't used it but it looks great! I do worry that the screen used for self-portraits may be vulnerable in the hands of kids the ages recommended but, maybe it will be fine.
on June 24, 2013
My Daughter loves it! Takes great photos! It's easy for an 11 year old to use, but does go through batteries quite fast.