Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 25, 2013
This little puppy isn't as powerful as some cameras and doesn't have a zoom but it takes clear pretty pictures and that's all you really can ask out of a cheaper camera. You definitely get your money out of it. Uses 3 aa batteries and they recommend that you don't use rechargeables. The energizers I put in mine have lasted over a month so the battery use seems to be minimal
on May 11, 2013
A lot of reviews I read said this camera took blurry pictures. I found the pictures sharp enough for a 2mp camera. I had actually bought it hoping it would take distorted, toy-camera, type pictures and was disappointed to find it took normal adequate pictures. It looks like an outdoor-only camera and might only work indoors if you are by a window on a sunny day.
on August 26, 2012
Camera is pretty, but that is all. while taking pictures, you and the object your trying to capture have to be completely still, or you will get an extremely blurry picture. not worth my time.
on March 23, 2013
Horrible. The package advertises this camera as being able to take 120 pictures. But when you open the package and read the instructions you find out that you can take 12 pictures if you like to have the "highest resolution" (a joke by itself).
The camera does not allow for memory expansion.
The camera does not have a flash -- that is, any pictures taken indoors are useless.
The door of the compartment that holds the batteries opens easily -- and if it does open, you lose all the pictures you have taken.
This item belongs in the dollar store -- sold 2 for $1.
on December 29, 2014
purchased this as a starter camera for my 9 year old. Power wouldn't stay on so i'm returning it but i would have returned it anyway due to the absolute lack of picture taking ability of this camera- a disposable camera is way better than this by far. The viewing screen is tiny, there is no way to focus, no flash- whatever you are taking a picture of has to be perfectly still because it takes about a second or two to take the photo (very slow shutter speed) and then you can't really see what you took a picture of because the quality is TERRIBLE. Just a side note- if you don't download the pics before the batteries run out you will lose the pictures. It wouldn't be a loss anyway because you can't see what you took a picture of anyway!
on January 7, 2014
When my daughter opened her camera for christmas we found out that it definately didnt look new!! Silver on right front top corner was scratched off. We overlooked it and put batteries in it only to find it didnt work!!! We had to hold the power button down continuously for it to even stay on and then when we tried to take a picture it wouldnt take it. Definately not happy. Sent back immediately for a full refund.
on January 27, 2014
These cameras were bought because of the cheap price and they were for kids so did not want to put much into them but right out of the box 2 of the 4 did not work. You get what you pay for.
on January 12, 2014
I chose this camera because my grand daughter wanted a camera and this one appealed to be of good quality--and easy for her to operate and she loved the color (GRAPE!)
on January 13, 2014
Takes great pictures I had ordered 2 of them one for me another as a gift there a great camera.
on November 6, 2013
i used it for a day and it quit working i replace battery but nothing.i send it in vivitar.the customer rep was a jerk.i told him i send it in he ask me for the tracking number but i told him i lost it.he said we can do anything unless you have the tracking number..i was mad i wish i did not buy this piece of junk.so i got mad at him and told him off.i said you customer sevice stink.i did raise my voice over the phone..he said the omly way we can see if we got it unless you having the tracking number to see where is it.i know i send it to the right address.i.m sharing with amazion customer what happen to me .i got this a radio store not company own. .i played with it to learn how to use it. .it does not keep you picture in the memory when you remove battery .and no memory card.itswas acting odd sometime you got to keep you finger on power to keep it running thanlet and dead