Vivo Square Bento Box, Blues and Greens
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stacking food box with 2-1/2 layers--great for keeping food separated for picnics or workday lunches
- Made from lightweight, break-resistant melamine; secure latchable metal holder/handle
- Sectioned top layer for smaller snacks and condiments
- Stacking layers measure 6-1/2 inches square; bottom two layers are 2-1/2 inches high and 1-1/2-inch high top layer
- Dishwasher safe
Top Customer Reviews
It seems that it's a simple fix, and if a version two comes out with internal lids or some rubber seal, I'll probably buy it. It really does look very cool.
It is also larger and a bit heavier than I imagined but still a valued purchase which I will use and appreciate for years to come.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered the blue and green Bento lunchbox and got the red and orange one. Because I really need a new lunchbox, I decided to keep it. Read morePublished on August 31, 2012 by Cheyenne
This bento box is huge! I use it for myself, my husband, and our twins (they are 1 and a half years old) when we go to the park. I love the handle to carry it. Read morePublished on July 9, 2012 by Dorothea
I just received this for my birthday, and I love it! It's attractive, easy to clean, and holds a large amount of food. Read morePublished on July 14, 2010 by AnnGoat