Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on September 21, 2012
I've been pretty happy with this camera, especially at this price point.
- sharp, clear pictures at a good resolution - with subject moving
- pretty easy to configure - I'm using Blue Iris to record alert images and video.
- good IR images - images are clear out to about 20'. Can't comment beyond that - this is the size of the room the camera is located in.
on June 2, 2013
I bought this camera along with two IP7361 2MP cameras. The other two are used for viewing a vast distance. This one I have for my side door. Detail is incredible for up to 20 feet. The illumination is perfect, not too much or too little but that may be b/c it is quite advanced in itself. When my outside light comes on, it compensates immediately. Within 1 second or so, it has readjusted an you can see detail again. The most area it covers is 16x35ft, but it works 'like a boss' at 10x15 area I really an concerned about. Can it see clearly past 25ft? Yes but go up to a 2MP or even a 3MP with updated technology for that.
on August 26, 2013
Wish I could have purchased more than three at a time! Good product with great viewing angle. Easy to adjust.
on June 19, 2012
In the description it says the camera has a 3-axis mechanical design. Do not mistake this as I did as meaning that it is motorized. This means that you have to make adjustments by hand. If you haven't done this before, it is both a painstaking and tedious task.

I does however produce a picture of good quality, which is why I gave it a mediocre rating.
44 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2013
Avoid buying this camera or any Vivotek camera, cheap quality, stops working within few months and very bad customer service from Vivotek USA. Invest your money in a well known brand.

See 1 answered question