Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vixen Optics 13501 Colorful Compact Binocular (Blue)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

75%
25%

on May 20, 2014
Zeiss they ain't. But I have found the 6x21 version satisfactory for viewing ballet, orchestra, and opera. There seems to be a very limited selection of small, pocketable, low power, wide angle binoculars these days. These appeared to be the best compromise I found. Eye relief is adequate for use with glasses. If you can find a better pair of theater glasses, please let me know.
on May 6, 2014
These compact binoculars did just what they advertised. Sharp views and compact. they went with us on our latest travels and did not disappoint. I highly recommend them.
on April 25, 2016
I did not purchase from Amazon, however I wish I would have done so! I bought my two from my base exchange in Germany for $89 each. I wanted a small pair that would fit in both my uniform cargo pocket or North Face/Columbia khaki pants cargo pockets. I travel a lot for both work and pleasure and these are lightweight. I thought these were going to be of minimum quality but I was very surprised at its performance and comfort... Here is a link with a lot more info about the binoculars: [...]
on July 2, 2015
It was a gift to my kids who went to Oregon, from CA on HWY 1, the scenic route, to see their Dad. They gave it 5 stars.

See 1 answered question