Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 questions
votes
This detects Dolby Digital that goes through the optical cable and the 200 does not. Many people that have newer Panasonic TV's can't use the 200 with out converting back to the analog connections, I'm one of them. Taking my 200 back to the store.
Sep 30, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
the HDMI connector carries the video along with the audio signals - you don't need the video portion of the signal for the soundbar. Besides that, the TOS link cable is a "HD" type of connection for the audio connection.
Dec 22, 2012 by 1HotZ28
votes
The sound bar is a completely independent speaker system controlled by a seperate remote. When connected to your tv using the supplied optical cord your surround sound will still function normally as wiill the built in tv speakers
Dec 4, 2012 by Ken Gasior
votes
Yes. I have a Sony Blu-ray with wifi connected and am using the Blu-ray for connecting to Netflix.
Sep 22, 2013 by Joe H Stanley
votes
This unit does NOT have a HDMI-2 connector ... but for the price it's an excellent item.
May 14, 2013 by Carole A. Bell
votes
I am not sure. We have not tried. It is suppose to be a surround sound so I would hope so. Hope this helps.
Jan 28, 2013 by Jennifer Nolan
votes
optical cable
Nov 26, 2012 by precioush32
votes
Yes it has a remote. I don't think you can use your own remote. And yes it has digital optical input
Mar 25, 2014 by Abdul T.
votes
yes it is.....
Nov 26, 2012 by William A. Caicedo
votes
Yes. Just a regular input jack.
Dec 5, 2014 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers