4.0 out of 5 stars good price
good price. I needed a watch to keep time for recess duty. It was cheaper to buy this watch than to buy a new battery for my other watch. It's also large and easy to read.
Published 12 months ago by corneem9

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors not properly represented
The band is mostly white. The watch is still very pretty, but I did not want a white band. I was disappointed.
Published 10 months ago by vicki johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars good price, November 20, 2013
This review is from: Vktech Fashion Candy Color Braided Plaited Rope Strap Wrap Quartz Lady Wrist Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it Super cute!, November 16, 2013
Love Love Love this watch! It is well made and super cute. Price was excellent and I got some for gifts as well. Came in a very nice box and was well protected. Stem had the plastic piece on it so the watch wasn't running when it came. I am very happy I bought this.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, November 6, 2013
This is just what I was looking for.
Colorful band and big numbers. What I like the most is that the back of the watch doesn't rub on my wrist.
Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality appearance at a great price, November 6, 2013
I wish I had bought a few more of these as gifts; perfect for a teenager. Good looking product that will match everything in her closet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described., December 9, 2013
Item looks as described....Watch keeps good time. Only problem is with the buckle....the part that inserts into the band is a bit shaky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, November 27, 2013
For the small amount of money this watch cost. I don't think anyome could complain. It 's cute , comfortable, stylish. What more could a girl need.

1.0 out of 5 stars WRONG COLOURS, February 24, 2014
I HATE IT ! WRONG COLOUR AND IT COST ME SO MUCH TO CLEAR IT. DISAPPOINTED AFTER WAITING SO LONG.

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors not properly represented, January 9, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars love it., November 27, 2013
A fun watch that is very comfortable to wear. The stitching holding the watch in place on the strap is not as precise as it could be. But over all good value and it gets lots of compliments.

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a great gift tp give a young lady, November 10, 2013
I bought this watch for my granddaughter's 19th birthday she loved the watch I also bought one for me we both love the colors in the band and the basic overlook

$12.00 $5.29
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.