Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on July 29, 2014
This watch is ideal for persons like myself with tiny wrists, as the bad does not have pre-set holes. You can pull the band as tightly as you like and make your own hole by simply stick the buckle pin anywhere in the band. The only problem is that the buckle pin on my watch does not seem to be long enough, so it keeps slipping back out of the hole. Coming from China, it is not worth the hassle of returning, so I 'll take it to a local repair shop to see what they can do. Other than that the colour and design of this watch is very stylish and eye catching. I got Style B (purple/pink).
on June 4, 2014
It's cute but looks very cheap. It doesn't look like it will hold up very long after the first wear.
on May 18, 2014
I bought 2 watches like this style ,in different colors and like them both. The buckle comes undone easily so be careful how its put on. I love them because i havent seen anything like them. They look hand made ,but not cheap...just forward fashion.
on September 2, 2014
I don't write many reviews but this is sooo cute! Exactly what I wanted and is easy to read, I love it!
on August 6, 2014
Cheap qualities... U get what u pay for
on July 23, 2014
when i got the watch it wasnt working
on August 11, 2014