5.0 out of 5 stars tumut
I guess it's a good wig, but as I have no experience with wigs, I can't say much. Few fibers fall out, very white/blonde, pretty good in my opinion.
I'm using this for cosplay, and it is pretty accurate for the character. (Which, by the way, is Dave Strider.)
I'll need to trim the bangs and style it, but it's pretty good already.
Published 13 months ago by Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars get what you pay for
I got this wig for my dave cosplay, but it's a good thing I'm doing the god teir outfit. The back of this wig is so hollow you can see all the tracks. It's impossible to style too since it is so incredibly thin.
Published 9 months ago by meaghan m.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars tumut, June 22, 2013
This review is from: Vktech Vktech Fashion Man Short Platinum Blonde Rice White Straight Wig (Misc.)
I'll need to trim the bangs and style it, but it's pretty good already.

4.0 out of 5 stars Used for My Dave Strider Cosplay, July 16, 2013
I really love this wig and it is super nice. The only problem is it looks very white in natural lighting so if you want a more blonde wig but are planning on being outdoors I'd look for something more yellow. Other than that s is one of my favorite wigs I own (and I own a lot).

3.0 out of 5 stars get what you pay for, October 21, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosplay, October 30, 2013
I bought this for a Dave Strider cosplay. It will definitely fit my purposes, though I am a bit worried about it falling apart eventually.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the best, September 6, 2013
It looked nice, until I put it on. The wig was awkwardly shaped, had bra straps and also a glue mess in the back that ruined the hair. It looks nothing like the picture its longer in length and isn't layered and is extremely bulky on the side of the head. It was not wearable in public.

5.0 out of 5 stars George Washington Approves, July 20, 2014
Where do I begin. Just the other day I was walking down the street with my gals in Times Square, and a group of small Japanese woman wanted to stop and take their picture with me. I would like to say that this took me by surprise, but looking back on it, I know why. I know why these woman mistook me for a 2012 Anne Hathaway, Its because of THIS rocking wig.I strut my stuff, I whip my head around to counter the glares, to counter the stares. Every morning I wake up without the confidence to get through the day. As soon as I put on my 6in heels and my Vktech Fashion Man Short Platinum Blonde Rice White Straight Wig, no one can stop me. They need to take of the sunglasses of this manikin! Is he ashamed of his wig? No. Is he proud of his wig? You're God Damn right. Just as the great George Washington said, "If you're not wearing a wig, you're not a man". Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars This wig just screams super fly. I have made so many friends because ..., July 20, 2014
This wig just screams super fly. I have made so many friends because of this wig and it has elevated my social status. Buy this wig, and your dreams will come true. Buy this wig, and the fruits from the tree of life will rain down on you. Society will bow down to you as a king among wigged men, and you will not be disappointed. If you are searching for a light, voluminous, slightly glamorous look, look no further. This wig will change your life.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible., August 7, 2013
This wig is way too small for my head, the hair constantly falls out when I brush it, my wig cap can clearly be seen, and I have a con in a few days.
My friend told me to get this wig and I thought I'd be perfect for my Dave Strider cosplay but no, this completely sucks.
You really get what you pay.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised to find it's not all that itchy and actually quite comfortable. I would definitely recommend buying this wig, July 25, 2014
I bought this wig for a Dave Strider cosplay, though when it came in unstyled I can definitely see it working for Rose Lalonde as well. The hair fibers are very soft though some are falling out after one wear. I was surprised to find it's not all that itchy and actually quite comfortable. I would definitely recommend buying this wig, especially at such a low price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wig, May 27, 2014
I had bought this wig to see if this would work better for my Dave Strider (Homestuck) cosplay and it looked nearly like the one I already had, just better fitting on my head (the other one was a bit too tight on my head) and a lot lighter blonde (which is okay with me). It's not like how it is pictured on the item page, so some styling maaaaay be needed. But otherwise, it came right on time, which is a plus.
I think this is a pretty okay (and cheap) wig to use if you're a bit tight with money and need a wig. :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›