5.0 out of 5 stars It works!
Bought this for my wife and she says it works perfectly for those times when additional localized cooling is needed.
Published 10 months ago by Max W.

I was looking forward to this fan for a trip to a hot climate, but after I opened it today it appears it is virtually useless.

CONS

Published 6 months ago by Scott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisy and Minimum Air Flow with Impossible Battery Compartment, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Vktech Mini Super Hand-held Mute USB/Battery Cooling Fan for Outdoor Sports Black (Kitchen)

CONS

1. The battery compartment - you have to get 4 batteries in, but the only way to do so is by coming in sideways at a weird angle. Doing so, the metal coil from one of them just popped off as soon as I touched it. I had to pull out the metal plate with pliers to fix it, then put in the bottom batteries with plate out, THEN reinsert the plate, THEN add the top batteries. Unbelievably horrible design.

2. Air flow - Where is it? If I hold the fan precariously close to my face, as in 2 inches away, I feel a bit of air coming from it, but I would get more cooling factor just swatting around my face with my own hand. On the highest setting this fan is extremely weak.

3. Noise - On any setting this fan generates noise. At the highest setting, which is what you'll need to generate ANY kind of cooling effect, everyone on your bus/plane/train is going to HATE you and will probably smash this fan if you haven't already.

PRO

1. The ONLY pro about this whole experience was the fast shipping from the "Fulfilled by Amazon" shipping. I only hope it's as fast for me to send this back and get my money back because it is truly useless.

I do NOT understand all of the positive reviews. I ordered two fans and they both have the same flaws, so it's unlikely I got TWO lemons...

Beware of this cheaply made product and source out some other way of keeping cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, September 1, 2013
Max W. (Oklahoma City, OK USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect hand-held fan, March 31, 2014
I bought one for myself (for hot flashes) and one for my facialist when she uses a light peel on her clients. It's hard to find a fan that fits in the hand, is cordless, has several speeds and is sturdy. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, June 19, 2014
This is a small but powerful fan! Several settings. Works great! Stands by itself too, so you can work hands free!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 18, 2014
I keep this in my purse. I use it ALL the time--at work, in a restaurant, meetings. And it's cool looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute fan, June 24, 2014
It ok it did it job I like it because it go around my neck and the sound not loud

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 25, 2014
I bought this product for hot flashes and it was a great purchase..quet enough to bring anywhere and powerful
Enough to cool me down... Just perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars works ok., December 28, 2013
it works alright. I want a really strong fan for when I get chemical peels I have something to relieve myself with. It does the trick although kind of big.

3.0 out of 5 stars fan, August 19, 2013
not as much breeze as I would like, but nice that it also has a cord, in addition to the batteries.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, April 1, 2014
If you are looking for a good handy fan that works as per your needs, THIS ONE IS NOT RECOMMENDED !! But if you are looking a play toy for kids, this is good.
Wasted my $6.00 on this, though 6 is not a big amount, but still feels a lil' bad.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›