5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Nurses!
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Does not keep accurate time - losing about 5-7 minutes each hour
Published 5 months ago by Ms. Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Nurses!, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Vktech Smile Face Nurse Table Pocket Watch with Clip Brooch Chain Quartz Purple (Watch)
I got this watch for me, but actually ended up giving it to my mom, who is also a nurse. She uses it every day, and loves it. In fact, if she realizes it's not attached to her uniform when she leaves for work, she doesn't just use the clocks in the patient's rooms, she goes back for it! Great quality, heavy-duty, with a good, strong clip on the back and a clear face to read the numbers. She hasn't gotten wet that I know of, so I can't comment on that. The only drawback is how small the numbers are, but that is explained with the size of the watch. Would definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, December 13, 2013
They are cute and the clip is strong to hold on to things. Only problem is that the chain has tarnished some

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my job!, May 9, 2014
I hate wearing wrist watches as a nurse because I am always washing my hands and it was to hard to keep taking my watch off and on even if it was waterproof--So I bought this and it clips on just like my badge and I love it. It does just the job for which I need a watch for. I am really glad I purchased this and recommend this if you are a nurse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved By Everyone!!!, June 8, 2013
Works fine and was loved by everyone who saw it. It's a great piece which does the job well :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 21, 2014
Does not keep accurate time - losing about 5-7 minutes each hour

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, Price Increased?, August 27, 2013
I love the watch, but the price increased to a dollar.
But still cheap anyways so still happy customer.
Fair price, not the best material but is sturdy.

Will buy again and also as a gift for friends if price doesn't increase.

Ty for a great watch for nurses that doesn't cost an unfair price of 20 dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, July 15, 2014
Brenda King (HInesville, Ga) - See all my reviews
Cute watch

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute, came earlier than estmated arrival date., December 14, 2014
very cute, came earlier than estmated arrival date. Just hope it is of decent quality (if looks and feels ok) and last a fair amount of time

5.0 out of 5 stars use it for on call on the ambulance. you ..., December 26, 2014
use it for on call on the ambulance. you do not always remember your watch. our department is planning on getting them for all EMT'S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 15, 2014