- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
1. Super natural wig , suitable for almost every lady aged from teenagers to adults.
2. With the high technology, Miss Beauty wig series are quite soft and smooth without frizz which improves the ability of immunity. The special process of flat and dull color makes the wig more real as your real hair.
3. Made of high quality natural rubber, the scalp is compressive and heat resistance with textures like the real hair skin. 4. Colors : as picture. Easy to wear.
5. More choice, pls click SureWells
1.Wrap your hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it.
2.Wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail, placing your fingers in the middle of the wrap to pull the end piece of the ponytail between the wrap to create a knot.
3. Press down on the bun.
4. Place a wig cap on your head. Push all strands of hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head, under the cap, creating a smooth surface.
5. Brush the wig gently with a wig brush to remove tangles and knots.
6. Make sure the adjustable straps are hidden in back of the wig.Adjust the wig to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around and on top of your head. Make sure that the ear tabs are evenly placed above the ears.
7. Pin the sides of the wig to the wig cap and to your hair. Brush the wig again on your head.
* Please kindly note it's not REAL PERSON HAIR , the model wearing WIG is just for show *
* The decoration is just for show,not including the package*
Gender : Ladies
Material : High temperature wire
Hairline : Natural Hairline Hair
Style:Sweet and Cute type
Package included: * 1x Beautiful Wig * 1x Durable Wig Cap
love this product the only problem was the hair got tangled too fast and when i went to fix it it became worsePublished 9 months ago by Jessica Eden
It's a nice silvery-purple that can look more lavender or pink in certain lighting. I brushed out the curls to give it more of a soft, wavy look. The wig cap works well. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Alexandra