Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VocoPro DVX-668K Multi-Format USB/DVD/CD+G Karaoke Player
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 19, 2010
The USB port is helpful if you want to play MP3 music, but make sure you know that the only way you can Karaoke is by playing CD+G Karaoke disks. No CD+G DISK = no Karaoke.

Also, I've had some build quality issues. This unit is going to be returned.
on August 20, 2013
I received this Karaoke player and it is lightweight, simple to hook up and is pretty easy to use. The sound seems like a little bit of an issue although I only have it hooked up through a TV so that may be the problem. I am also having a problem using a flash drive with downloaded songs from the internet. Using the flash, the song list shows up on the TV, but I can't get the words to the songs to come up. A purchased Karaoke CD works fine. Can't get an answer from VocoPro or the websites I have used to download. In the end, I guess that's not the machines fault...Otherwise, being able to use this machine as a DVD player as well, is a nice double-duty feature.
on November 29, 2012
I throughly enjoy this machine. I use it three or four times a week and my grandchildren use it when it is not in use.
Loved it....
on January 3, 2016
Arrived timely according to my Prime membership! This is not a high end unit but played and sounds good. I am concerned at how flimsy the RCA jacks are. You need to take caution when plugging these wires
on January 31, 2014
I bought an Emerson one first within 2 weeks it died.
I got my money back for the unit.(still waiting for the warranty refund)
I Bought this one to replace it .
First one was damaged.Dont know how ,box looked perfect.
VocoPro was fast to respond and sent out another one right away(was here before the damaged one was picked up)
Second one was Damage free.
It seemes to be fast and quick.
This is what i have seen so far to clear up some misconceptions on other reviews.
It does have a usb that can be used for Karaoke.
No it wont reconize cd+g on the usb it has to be mp3 or mp3+g if you want to Karaoke using stick or HDD.
It does reconize cd+g/Mp3+g in the cd/dvd drive(both Karaoke fine)
Update:
Shortly after the above review the drive stopped working (wont eject)
I will update as i see fit
on April 21, 2015
Does everything as advertised. Would prefer to have separate volume controls for Mics A & B. A 'karaoke mode" to play only one song and then stop each time would be useful when you have multiple singers following each other. Quality of the equipment is good. Have always had good results with VocoPro equipment.
on June 5, 2012
Purchased this for my kids for Christmas. What a pleasant surprise. I connected it through our stereo system and we can have a professional karaoke jam session!
on December 19, 2014
Karaoke player works fine but I have found that this brand only lasts about 1 to 1.5 years before it stops working. This is the 3rd one I have purchased. It isn't an expensive model so I figure that it is worth buying every year or so.
on January 8, 2015
The karaoke player part worked just fine, but for some reason, when we put a DVD in to watch movies it no longer had sound... Probably a consumer error on my part, but I couldn't figure out what the problem was. In terms of karaoke though, it worked very well and the plugs for microphones along with the echo feature worked well.
on January 5, 2014
Shipping was Timely, Seller was Helpful in answering a Question of Concern and for the Most Part, I am Satisfied with The Product. The Reader is a Bit Slow, leading to some Delay in performing, but the VocoPro reads All Disc's Very well and the Output is Great! I make all My Program Disc, so that is always a concern, with some Players Reading better than others...This One reads Every one Clearly, with little or no pixalation displayed on Screen....My only Complaint, Slow closing and Reading, but I am Probably going to buy another VocoPro with Dual Player Capacities in the Future!