4.0 out of 5 stars Vocopro IR-9000 Wireless Microphone
Published on February 17, 2010 by Trung T. Ngo

Published 6 days ago by Albert Ortiz

2.0 out of 5 stars ... and connected it all and tried out was so disappointed mic #1 staticky sound was awful mic #2 was ..., August 14, 2014
This review is from: VocoPro IR-9000 Infrared Dual Rechargeable Wireless Microphone System (Electronics)
I purchased this product opened box charged batteries and connected it all and tried out was so disappointed mic #1 staticky sound was awful mic #2 was ok I then realized it was defective I had to use # 2 only.....And they only work if your near sensor buyer beware..... be carful what you purchase .. in my opinion you are better off with UHF/ VHF ..... Not impressed. I got my money back !!!
😼👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎😿😿😿😿😼😼😼

4.0 out of 5 stars Vocopro IR-9000 Wireless Microphone, February 17, 2010
Since I bought the vocopro karaoke player and like it so much, I decided to buy the vocopro microphone. The sound of this mic is pretty good. However, the advertisement on how you can still pick up the signal in another room is not true. Also, the transmitter is at the bottom of the mic, so if you hold the mic at the bottom, it will make a loud noise. When you have a birthday party with a bunch of 3 year old kids, you have to constantly tell them not to hold the mic at the bottom. Other than that, we enjoy these mics very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars not too bad, September 21, 2012
Great battery life/sound quality. My complaints you can't add an extra set to use due to interference, if the sensor is blocked at all its doesn't work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, July 29, 2011
Vu Nguyen (Dallas, TEXAS) - See all my reviews
Bought this after a few tries on other products and kept returning them. This one is very high quality in built and as soon as I plugged it in and turned it on, I realized the quality is top notch... so impressive. I'm glad i went with this one... the microphone is very very good!!! Highly recommended!

Rate and Discover Movies