5.0 out of 5 stars VOGUE on my KINDLE FIRE
Free with my subscription, I love being able to keep up with fashion and what's new even when I'm away from home. But I'm not ready to give up my paper copy. Having a choice is the way to go!
Published on July 9, 2012 by AnnH

1.0 out of 5 stars subscriber issues
I'm a print subscriber and although it let me register, it wont let me in - keeps loading. it seems to open i i hoprf forgot psword link is clicked but unsure if its the actual app or just the mobile site for the magazine. sent feedback to cs & awaiting a reply. I hope they get the bugs fixed asap!! because id like to view on my kindle fire.
Published on March 17, 2012 by Janelle

1.0 out of 5 stars subscriber issues, March 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars VOGUE on my KINDLE FIRE, July 9, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars An Empty Gift, November 29, 2012
NewToYou (New England USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vogue Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
As it turns out, this and all other "free" subs for the Kindle', from Conde Nast are offers for a tag on month when one gets a subscription
I am one person who does not like a bait and switch or perhaps a pose and switch in this case
Better to offer and give me nothing than to pull this..it's going to be painful for me to buy anything from Conde Nast in the future

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Buck Pass, May 6, 2012
This review is from: Vogue Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Could not get this app to work on my Kindle Fire. When I called Amazon, I was transferred to 3 different departments, the last of which passed the buck again to Conde Nast who doesn't know what is going on. Really poor support! Now I have to figure out how to cancel before I get charged.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, April 15, 2012
This review is from: Vogue Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I'm currently taking advantage of the 90 day free trial and I'm honestly pleased with the layout and content of the magazine. The pages are so vibrant and the fashion looks even more beautiful on my Kindle. I had no trouble with the download. Some reviews mention slow downloads but I'm guessing it has to do with connection speed. More than likely I will continue my subscription.

1.0 out of 5 stars TRIAL AND YOU ARE STUCK WITH IT, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Vogue Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Got this as a 90 day trial and can't disengage without losing what I already paid for, wouldn't advise this for anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars good app, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Vogue Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
the app is great, just hate that everytime i want to read the magazine i have to download it and unless i am connect with my wifi i can't read it, which was the reason I downloaded the app so i could read it anywhere like the other magazines I ave in my kindle fire. But when I can access it's content is a great app

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing less than expected...Excellent!, June 3, 2012
This review is from: Vogue Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Definitely, Vogue is THE Magazine. I love it. And in its digital format it is still better...Less paper to store at home, portable anywhere in my kindle, Perfect and beautiful images..what else? I always bought Vogue in its paper format and when I knew about the digital format I ran for it, expecting the very same quality in contents, color and images... It turned out to be nothing less than expected...Excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting..., March 17, 2012
This review is from: Vogue Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I decided to try this, since it offered a 90 day trial period. It has S-L-O-W-L-Y been downloading the magazine for several hours. It completely locked up my Fire twice and the second time, it started the download all over again!! I guess I'll leave it overnight and see what happens...

2.0 out of 5 stars Outside of US, out of luck, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Vogue Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Unlike most digital magazines and newspapers, most of Conde Nast's content (Vogue, Vanity Fair, People/Style Watch, Glamour) are not available to purchase if you are outside of the US. I understand TV and film perhaps being unavailable, but since I am able to download 90% of other publications using my US credit card I don't think it's fair Conde Nast(y) denies this ability. So, just an alert to anyone else outside the US coming across an 'error' message when it comes time to make the payment.

Rate and Discover Movies