Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 19, 2015
Vogue Gatherings Vogue Weddings, Brides, Dresses, Designers by Hamish Bowles, Vera Wang, and Chloe Malle contain an abundance of fascinating photographs featuring prestigious coverage representing the fashion world. Page 25 features wedding pictures of Prince William and Kate Middleton along with a photo of the late Princess Diana and Prince Charles at the top. Other various pictures included in this book; page 119 picture of Carolina Herrera in her parents’ New York City home, page 159 wedding picture of Tamara Yeardye and Matthew Mellon at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire England, page 319 of a painting titled Le Verrou (1778 painting) being portrayed by the celebrities Gisele Bundchen and Gerard Depardieu and many more photos included in the book Vogue Weddings, Brides, Dresess, Designers by Hamish Bowles, Vera Wang, and Chloe Malle.
on May 3, 2014
I wanted this book since I heard about it. I couldn't imagine paying full price but the first time I saw it in Barnes and Noble I was literally captivated by the book. I couldn't look away. My husband bought this for my on my last birthday and I am IN LOVE! The pictures are beautiful and inspiring. If you love weddings than you will love this book. It's classic and timeless. The brides are stunning and this is a must have for every girl who dreamed about being a bride. I can't say enough good things about this book!
on March 25, 2013
A Must have for every wedding and fashion photographer out there. This was recommended in several trade journals as a must have - I totally agree and enjoy just looking through this for inspiration. I love the old school looks and the high end looks.

This book is a fabulous studio coffee table book for every client to look through while they are visiting your studio.

It will give you several classy and unique ideas to inspire your clients..
on November 27, 2014
Ever since I married in August 2014 I have been slightly obsessed with wedding gowns. I purchased this book to fulfill the wedding fantasy of beautiful gowns and this book did not disappoint.
Lovely pictures showing beautiful, elegant, modern and unusual gowns from royalty to designers to high society.
A great addition to anyone's library who has an interest in all things 'wedding' related.
on December 25, 2012
This book was a frivolous treat for myself, but do not scorn frivoulous treats -- they are the spice of life and this one will bring me many happy hours of perusal of many dream weddings I have heard of and will now "attend" via this book!
on March 11, 2013
AMAZING/GORGEOUS Photos! I purchased this book for a project on wedding gowns for my history of costume class and it was a huge help. This is a great coffee table book for anyone who loves weddings or photography.
on February 20, 2015
Beautiful photographs, surprisingly entertaining text, pure fantasy for ordinary folk like me. I found it on Amazon at a great sale price and took
a chance because many great photographers have worked for Vogue. It's not a wedding planning book; it's crammed full of
gorgeous creations by well known fashion designers, worn by super models, celebrities, royalty. Some of the weddings photographed are real; some are
flights of fancy created for the pages of Vogue. The text accompanies the large, mostly full color photographs, and I love the descriptions of
"simple" weddings in a villa by the sea or a medieval church in the woods. Includes historical photos as well as more recent brides. Depending on the
reader's point of view, it is very good----or very disappointing---that it was published preKim and Kanye but both Kates
(Middleton and Moss) are included. I hope there will be an updated edition which will include equally glamorous and fanciful same sex weddings.
on November 12, 2012
The book is very interesting, exquisite pictures and a wide selection of weddings...Vey useful material for people involved with the subject .The topics division make it easy for a quick consultation.It will make a wonderful gift...I will buy one for me too.
on July 6, 2013
I absolutely love this book! It is beautiful and the pictures are amazing. Great insight to the history and designers of some of the most gorgeous bridal gowns.
on July 6, 2013
I LOVE, Love,LOVE this book! Loaded with gorgeous Vogue fashion photography and wedding pics. A feast for the eyes and soul!!