Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Voguestrap TX16G14 Allstrap 16mm Black Regular-Length Fits Casio G-Shock and Tri-Graph Watchband
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 6, 2009
The description that this watch band fits Casio G-Shock is incorrect. I purchased this item to replace the original 16-mm band of a Casio G-Shock Model DW-5600E (The Classic). The Timex TX16G14 does not properly fit this watch. The 16-mm width is correct but the recesses molded into the band where it inserts into the body of the watch (at the spring bars) are not large enough to properly seat the band. The spring bars can be forced into place but the watch band then rigidly sticks out on both sides of the watch in the same plane as the watch body, and doesn't wrap snugly around the wrist (i.e., there is a large gap between the band and one's wrist on either side of the watch body). Subsequent research on other websites show that the various G-Shock watches have specific fitments for the 16- and 18-mm bands. I recommend identifying the Casio model number for the band that properly fits your watch and order the original factory band (which is more expensive) instead of this generic ill-fitting item. I did so and the new replacement band (with Casio factory replacement band number 71601288) fits perfectly.
on April 2, 2011
This band does fit my Casio DW5600E-1V G-Shock fine (good watch, by the way).

The installation is a bit difficult: Have a small thin knife and tiny flat-blade & Phillips screwdrivers handy, plus a good light and, if you're like me, reading glasses. I began by removing the outer plastic shell by removing the two small screws on each side and gently prying the shell up and over the buttons on one side. This makes access to the band rather easier. Then use the knife edge to retract the springbar out of its hole on one side. Slide the new (included) springbar into the band and install into the watch by getting one end of the springbar into its hole, then use the tiny flat-blade to hold in the other end while sliding the band end into its space. You have to push a bit, maybe with the screwdriver, to get the second end to spring into its hole.

The whole thing is not as hard as it sounds - I did it in ten minutes.

Other than that, it's a $5 watchband which I couldn't find locally (wanted to resume wearing the watch immediately) and it works - what else can one say about a watchband? I may order another as a spare - I wear the watch 24/7 and seem to be hard on bands.
on July 23, 2009
The band seems to be of good quality. Unfortunately it did not fit my g-shock watch. The size and everything is correct, but the place between the pin hole and the watch i to thick, so I'm unable to insert the pin with the band into the pin holes in the watch.
on April 11, 2012
Vougestrap TX16G14 pin holes do not line up with the Casio G Shock DW 5600. Damaged my watch in the process. Now I will purchase a new G Shock with watchband that fits. Voguestrap replacement strap appears to be of appropriate quality, but the quality assurance for fit is not good. My G Shock is definitely worse for the attempt.
on July 7, 2011
2015-03-22 Update: this is the fourth replacement I purchased for my son's G-shock (I have three boys, they all have the same G-Shock for at least 7 years).

I drop my rate from 4 starts to one, because the one I recently purchase is not the same as I purchased before, it is not the same item from the picture shown.

Original Review: I bought this for my Casio G-Shock 9052, it fit perfectly, but a little hard to put it into the right place, took me several tries
on September 5, 2012
My biggest concern when ordering this band was whether it would fit properly on my 7-year-old GW330A G-Shock. No worries. It fit without any alteration, but you need a jeweler's screwdriver to pack it in. The band itself is lighter weight than the original and I probably can't hope to get the same wear from it, but for $7 dollars, I'm not going to experience any buyer's remorse...
on April 21, 2014
This was bought to replace a broken strap on my husbands G-Shock watch. I felt like you could spend a little extra and get a whole new watch for the cost of the authentic G-Shock replacement bands. These bands do fit the watch, but the bands are different then what originally comes on the watch. These bands are flimsy and are not as wide as the G-Shock bands. The multiple ridges irritated his wrist and he felt like it was cheap material. My husband ended up buying a new G-Shock watch all together.
on March 19, 2014
It looks the part and actually fits into the right spot, but its pretty cheaply made. The parts of the band closest to the watch are very stiff and basically stick straight out from the watch. The clasp is plastic and not metal, so I see that breaking fairly quick. If you are like me and just needed a "get me by" for a couple weeks, this will probably work fine, but if you are wanting a true replacement band this is not it.
on September 9, 2015
This is a wonderful product at a fair price. I could not find this at the store where I originally bought my G-Shock so I decided to give these folks a try and I am glad that I did. This watch band fits and looks just like the original. Thanks much!!!!
on February 5, 2015
I have previously ordered this product, maybe 5-years ago. The previous version had a silver buckle, this same model now comes with a black plastic buckle which I personally prefer. It fits perfectly and easy to install. Quick delivery as well.