Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Voguestrap TX1802BK Allstrap 18mm Black Adjustable-Length Casual Nylon Watch Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 14, 2013
PRO: This is a great price for this type of band and it has lasted a long time. I'm on my second one. The previous one is at least 5 years old, I wore it daily, and I only replaced it because it had gotten grungy. I did not have a problem with the holes ripping or the end fraying, as others have mentioned. I bought mine at that big store whose name starts with a "W", so you may find them at the one in your town.

CON: At 9.25 inches in length, it does run small. My wrist is only 6.75 inches around, and I like my bands a little loose. It looks like the last hole on this band would accommodate a wrist of 8.25 to 8.5 inches, at most, depending on how snug you wear it. Other brands make an 11 inch band, so I would recommend one of those if your wrist is over 8 inches.
on August 4, 2007
I purchased this slip through watchband for an older timex that I only use for work. The watch face is always in the right position because of the slip through feature. I purchased a second for another timex that is not used for work because I was so pleased with the first one. Haven't decided if I'll do the same for a more dressier Seiko when the time comes. No leather in the band to crack and the nylon seems quite durable. I have no hesitation in recommending this product as it looks good while standing up to rather hard use. I believe it comes in a longer version if your wrist needs this. Can't beat the price.
on April 27, 2011
Aesthetically this strap is ideal for me; flat black, nothing fancy. There are enough adjustment holes to fit a wide range of wrists...even quite small ones as I have. Unfortunately the adjustment holes are easily torn (creating one large hole when two connect). This causes a loose fit and I'll likely need to replace it soon. Note that I may be a little less kind to my watch strap than some others will be. I do like the band material, it is comfortable and does not seem to be fraying at all. If you're relatively gentle with the adjustment peg and holes then it's a worthwhile strap for the price.
on May 31, 2015
You know how sometimes you buy a cheap item on Amazon and it turns out to be better than you expected, and you're really happy because you got such a great bargain? Well this isn't one of those times.

This strap is passable...it holds my watch on my wrist, but it doesn't do it all that well. It runs small, and it's not super-sturdy. It's about what you'd expect from a five dollar watch strap but you probably won't be pleasantly surprised at its quality.
on March 12, 2015
I purchased this watch strap as an alternative to a NATO strap that I already had for a Tissot chronograph. Unlike the NATO strap, the weaving of this nylon strap just did not feel well done - there were loose threads and the strap just felt flimsy, and looked cheap, overall. For this reason, I ended up purchasing a Rubbertech Silicone Watchband instead. Although the Rubbertech is 2.6x more expensive than this Voguestrap ($12.95 vs. $4.95), I wear this watch nearly daily, and I prefer the more refined look of the Rubbertech compared to the Voguestrap.

However, I have to admit that, for $5, this is a great deal for a nylon strap, which is especially great in the summer months.
on April 10, 2012
The band that came with my Casio looks durable, but, so uncomfortable. This band is of a lighter & softer variety of Nylon. Easy to install, just slip over the existing pins, I re-used the ones that came on my watch. Very comfortable band, and it allows you to position the watch which is a nice feature.
on February 23, 2013
Somehow I expected this watch band to be closer to the one that originally came on my Swiss Army watch. The picture shows a good likeness but it's actually very flimsy and basic quality. Also, it is one long strap, not two separate pieces, so the band goes across the back of the watch. I wouldn't get this one again. Silicone bands costing $10 - $15 are much nicer, although they do break sometimes if twisted unexpectedly.
on July 28, 2012
Nice watch band. It is a little on the short side. If you have a wide wrist you will be close to the end of the band with only about two or thee holes left to fasten it. A good watch band for the price.
on September 12, 2012
I purchased two of these as when I was a blue collar worker, I went through 5 or 6 leather bands a year and discovered the nylon bands way back then. They are easily inserted and removed for cleaning and I missed them and had forgotten completely about them until I saw the ad for these. Good band, and better made than the ones I had xx years ago! Only thing to watch out for: Make sure there is clearance around the watch pins to slide the band through. One watch won't work but the one I wear works fine. Recommended for those who get bands dirty or perspire them to pieces.
on July 4, 2012
I was looking for a nylon watch band for my watch that has an imitation leather band that looking a little worse for the wear. I remembered from years ago having used a nylon band and looked around in different stores but found nothing.

I not only ordered this band but a new Timex Watch as well! The band is good looking and appears to be durable so I think I will be satisfied. Not only that but this band will also fit my new Timex!