Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 10, 2011
OK quality, especially for the price. The black plastic nylon straps are thinner and shorter than OEM Casio straps. Since the straps are about 1.5 cm shorter than the original OEM straps, if you have medium size wrists or larger you have very little strap length at the end to tuck into the buckle. As a result, the process of tucking the strap end into the buckle is pretty awkward. If you have medium or larger wrists, you should look elsewhere.
on May 23, 2013
The installation is definitely not for the faint of heart. You first have to cut the pins in half used to hold the original strap on. It is not obvious that you must do that but after trying other options, it was clear that was my only choice to get the old pins off. Next you have to compress the pins to install the new strap. This will test your patience. Once you figure out how to do the first one, the second one was easy. I must have big wrists. Once I installed the strap, I could only get to the first hole when I buckled it. I can live with that. Unless you, like me, enjoy challenges you might want to consider buying a new watch rather than installing a new strap.
on April 13, 2016
It is a watch strap, it is black, the part numbers match, and it is plastic. That is correct about the description
Length=extraordinarily short. I put it on a watch that is large, 45mm between the spring bars. I wear it in the LAST HOLE. Grrrr.
Buckle=Plastic with plastic prong. I can see this weak link snapping. check out the last photo, you will see
Finish=dull
Width=the description says it is 18mm wide. True, that is the width where it attaches to the watch body. Actual width of band tapers from 22mm to 16mm
High Quality=not the one I received.

this is not the band you are led to believe from the description. This is the $1 band on that auction site from sellers in Asia. Save your money or keep shopping.
on January 15, 2007
A good replacement for a watch band when you don't want to spend more than 7 bucks. It is not top of the line hook part is plastic, but serves its purpose well enough. 4 stars. I am not sure if I would buy again or pay a dollar more or 2 for one with a metal hook. I will have to see how long this one lasts.
on May 23, 2011
I'm a big guy with 'normal' wrists. I usually remove links on metal watch bands; however, on this plastic band it is very tight on the last hole. Would think these straps would be made longer if designed for adults.
on August 26, 2011
The strap buckle broke as i installed and tried my watch on for the first time, very cheap quality, did nt expect that. Dont buy it!
on April 29, 2011
I prefer fabric bands, but this one does the job for very little $$. Looks nice with the Casio sports watches it is intended for.
on July 14, 2014
Great price and it works. I find the double-sided buckle a bit annoying, but I should've noticed that before I bought it. The length is generous, so should work with even really fat wrists. Otherwise, what you see is what you get.
on July 29, 2014
This is advertised as a men's watchband, however it is an inch shorter than the broken men's watchband it is replacing (and it has the same length of the women's watchband of the Casio watch my wife wears). I had an easy enough time replacing the watchband using the proper tools, but it will be a while before I can get used to strapping the watch on, or taking it back off.
on July 20, 2013
This band is thinner than the stock band that came with my Casio watch. The old band was worn out, ugly. This new band looks nice and fits my average wrist with 4 holes left. The band feels flexible like rubber.