4.0 out of 5 stars A good replacement choice...
I installed this band on my Casio F-28W which comes with a very inadequate band. It's made that watch wearable again! As others have said, this band is a good fit for Casio watches and is MUCH more comfortable. I'm glad new pins are supplied as I had to pretty much destroy the originals installed trying to get them out.
Published 20 months ago by Steve F

1.0 out of 5 stars Spent little, got less
Incredibly disappointed. Checked the specifications for my Casio watch and ordered what was supposed to be the identical match. Not even close. Stuck with a piece of rubber in a drawer. Will never order again from Voguestrap.
Published 18 months ago by FSBJR

1.0 out of 5 stars Spent little, got less, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Voguestrap TX1852 Allstrap 18mm Black Regular-Length Fits Casio and Other Sport Watchband (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, October 6, 2013
This Casio watch is cheap and it keeps going and going. It outlast the watch band and it seems like such a waste to throw away, so I purchased this replacement band. The band is identical to the original, but the replacement pins to attach them are not, and too short. The original pins would not compress to be removed (corrosion), so I cut them out. The replacement pins are just a hair shorter and held the band in place for a while, but it fell out on the first day of use. It was a waste of time and money to try this. I spent the $13 and just purchased another Casio Watch and happier now. Everything is new and no wasting of time or frustrations.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good replacement choice..., July 12, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the cost, May 1, 2014
Casio watches are great but the strap don't last much. My original strap lasted for about 3 yrs after which it broke.. i was wondering if i should get a new watch or a strap as the cost difference isn't much..so thought to try this out as it had good reviews.. unfortunately this isn't so good as i was expecting
1. Almost $6, while you get a original casio for $11-12.
2. The size was quite smaller than the original one i had, and also the material looks cheap so doubt if that would last.
3. The new straps don't fit very well to the watch body. Its too tight and doesn't move freely.
I wouldn't put money in buying any straps in future but will rather get the original watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement for Casio F105, April 26, 2013
hj (California) - See all my reviews
This band is the perfect fit for the band on the Casio F105, a watch which costs slightly more than the replacement band. It comes with its own tension bars. Cut the old band off the watch; it is easy to damage the resin of the watch case. If you damage the watch case, you end up buying both the replacement band and a replacement watch, which is a sub-optimal buying choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and easy to install, May 23, 2014
I'm writing this just after installing this band in my Casio F-91W. This particular watch runs a long time on one battery and is very economical for the basic functions that it provides, but it's weakness is the strap, which lasts less than half of the life of the watch. Many replacement straps cost almost as much as a new F-91W, so I have been looking for a strap that fits and is inexpensive compared to the cost of the watch.

The Voguestrap TX1852 seems to be it. It comes with two spring bars, which were not needed on my watch. Replacement is easy if you follow three steps:

1) Slice the old strap off the bar using the point of an X-acto knife.

Once the bar is exposed, notice what kind it is (spring-loaded or not) and how it is secured. For the F-91W, the Casio bar was pointed on one end, blunt on the other, and the holes in the watch case were of different size. If that is what you see,

2) Slide the bar out of the case toward the blunt side, using chain-nose pliers.
3) Attach the new straps to the watch case, threading the original bar pointed end first through the larger hole, and secure the pointed end in its hole on the other side of the case by pushing the blunt end with a straightened paper clip.

I'll revise this rating if the band doesn't hold up to normal use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Half the strap of the casio at about half the price, January 23, 2015
I just got this. Since its working, I can't denigrate it too much. Compared to my Casio strap, this has a really cheap feel, and I doubt its survivability. If it fails relatively soon (3 years?) I'll come back and alter my review. Likewise, if it decides to wear like iron (but I doubt it). The 18mm measurement seems to be true to my Casio and I had no real problems getting the band on the watch.

One point of note/caution. The overall wrist size seems a bit small. I have average size wrists. I wear a glove size that just barely makes it into the large category. I'm not overweight. If my wrists were a half inch larger in circumference, I don't think I'd be able to use this band. The buckle would be in the forth hole from the end and the strap would just barely make the strap keeper.

From my view point, I think a fair price for this band would be $3.50 to $4.00 dollars.

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't fit - check your measurements before ordering- otherwise fine., December 12, 2013
Definitely doesn't fit the Casio 5600J... the band is overall narrower than the original band for that watch, but the actual connection points are wider. Doesn't work for me... but I guess I should have ordered a 16mm one? Unfortunately the manual for the watch doesn't specify the strap size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be okay, January 15, 2014
Well,it fits my watch (Casio Waveceptor) and comes complete with the pins, which not all watch straps do now for some reason. And the price is right, with free shipping. Have to see how long it lasts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps a bit short...., June 6, 2014
For my wrist, this watch strap is a bit short. I am a 6' male of average build with average wrists yet I have to use the 3rd from last hole. If it were 3 holes longer, it would be perfect.