4.0 out of 5 stars A nice band at a low price.
Published on January 14, 2008 by Reefpip

3.0 out of 5 stars Enclosed pins do not fit
I bought the band for a Casio W71. The enclosed pins do not compress far enough to fit within the 19 mm. space for attaching the band. Be careful. Examine closely how the original band is attached to the watch -- not with compression pins -- and use the original pins again when you install the new band.
Published on January 31, 2012 by Old Man

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice band at a low price., January 14, 2008
Over a year of wearing my watch pretty much 24/7 and this band remains intact. The plastic has hardened over time and become rather brittle. From experience with similar bands, I can say that it would probably break if I tried to bend it any significant amount. However, this doesn't really impact my ability to use the band. I wouldn't recommend this band for someone who tends to frequently take off their watch, as I suspect it would eventually break (and it will no longer lie flat).

3.0 out of 5 stars Enclosed pins do not fit, January 31, 2012
This review is from: Voguestrap TX1951 Allstrap 19mm Black Regular-Length Fits Casio and Other Sport Watchband (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, February 6, 2011
I purchased this watchband for a Seiko sports watch that I've had for decades. My prior replacement watchband was thick and sturdy, but the pins would give out frequently. I purchased this one as this was the right size and inexpensive, and I just needed one to work. When I opened it, I was surprised at the thinness of the rubber strap. It feels flimsy. Also, another thing that surprised me - I'm used to the watchbands having the pins in them. This one has the pins separately that you put in the watchband and then you can attach it to the watch. A minor point, but I thought I'd mention it.
Anyway, I started wearing it, and it actually felt really stable. About 1 week into my purchase, I had put my hand into my pocket, and the watchband pins detached from the watch. I tried reattaching them, but no such luck.
Although it worked only for 1 week, I'm not going to rate this a 1-star, because the band was fine, just the pins were problematic. I guess if they sell pins by themselves, I can install them and give it another go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement for a good price, June 13, 2011
Bought this for my Timex Ironman Triathlon watch mainly used for jogging/running. It works fine as a replacement strap. Not as thick as I was hoping, rather thin which makes the watch look bulkier on my wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars functional but feels cheap, December 12, 2010
i have a freestyle watch that came with a thick, sturdy band that was attractive and added to the overall look of the watch (which i love). unfortunately, i wore out the band and they no longer make this watch style which i wasn't ready to give up yet. for the price alone and the fact that it really does work, i would have given it 5 stars BUT, it's boring, thin and feels cheap and that's why i only gave it 3 stars. BTW-it came with new pins.

i am glad i am able to still wear my watch until i find a suitable replacement. i guess that's all you can ask for from a replacement band.

UPDATE: i have been wearing this watchband everyday for a year and a half now and it is just now starting to show some signs that it might break soon. i just ordered another one because i love this watch and overall have been very happy with how long this band has lasted. i am upping my rating to 4 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars 5 Months Old, Strap Broke, December 15, 2011
K. Ottavi (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
Inexpensive replacement ... and cheap. Five months after replacing the years-old, original (long) strap the replacement cracked. Yes, they are inexpensive but the plastic is very cheap and quite stiff, especially when it becomes cold. The quality of the replacement straps is much lower than those attached to the new watch. Look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 30, 2013
I read some reviews about that product: nonsense! It's perfect! Fits perfectly on my wrist, it has the perfect measurements, and it feels very comfortable!

4.0 out of 5 stars replaces Casio strap, February 23, 2011
I've had this for a few days so far. Fairly easy to install, seems about as durable as the original Casio strap (i.e. it should last for a few years and then break, just as all my Casio straps have). It's a good match for the Casio watch. Good thing it came with spring bars, since this watch has solid non-spring bars. One oddity - the strap is slightly wider than the inside of the buckle, so it's a bit hard to pull through.

2.0 out of 5 stars very soft and appeared cheap, March 23, 2013
It does not have the original strap quality. the buckle also appeared cheap. Appears to have made out of cheap rubber.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits OK but too soft, March 19, 2013
The material of the strap is not rigid enough for putting the watch on your arm easily.
Once it's on it look and works well.