5.0 out of 5 stars Voguestrap TX48318BK Allstrap 18mm
This item is what I expected. A simple black "Genuine" leather regular length (18R) padded
watch strap for my cheap, er, inexpensive, Timex everyday-watch, model WR 30 M. A perfect
fit on the watch and my wrist. It appears to be the exact duplicate of the one I replaced.

Published 20 months ago by DMGenest |

3.0 out of 5 stars WATCH BAND
The quality of the band is actually better than expected. The hole placement is not correct for my wrist resulting in the clap to be off center from my wrist when the watch is in the correct postion. Even with this issue I probably would buy it again.
Published 19 months ago by chender

5.0 out of 5 stars Voguestrap TX48318BK Allstrap 18mm, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Voguestrap TX48318BK Allstrap 18mm Black Regular-Length Padded Genuine Calf Watchband (Watch)

The strap started out a bit stiff upon wearing but quickly softened up within the day. That
was to be expected and not problematic.

FYI: A "Regular" strap size, for this company, appears to be;
4-3/8" long strap piece with holes and,
3-3/8" long strap piece with the metal clasp.
ADDENDUM: As of June 2014 this every day strap is still performing its timely duties without
any problems. It even went to Ireland and back with me. Working good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new installation feature; Now 5 stars, March 26, 2012
I've purchased these watchband for a number of years. Have hair on my wrists so I don't like metal bands that last longer but pull my hair. Always have one extra in the drawer so when the leather band gets loose (the band does not actually break, the holes wear out, the clasp is not tight and the watch falls off.) They last for over one year on my wrist.

In the past they have not been easy to install. However, I just replaced the band today and noted a new feature. They now have a tiny knob on the spring so that with your fingernail, you just pull back on the knob, it retracts the post, you align the post to the hole and let go. This new feature changed a frustrating 5 to 10 minute install process to less than 30 seconds. Also, it will come in handy when I take it off for future replacement. The install process could not be any easier. Great new addition. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, February 14, 2012
It fits perfectly my Tissot being no different than the original one. No complaints after three months of daily use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!! Has the pins built into the band!, March 7, 2013
This band has as the pins built in, so you don't have to worry about buying pins. Just make sure your watch uses an 18 mm band and you're set to go.

I used it to replace the bands on my dad's Timex Men's T2H281 Easy Read Watch. Looks great!

3.0 out of 5 stars WATCH BAND, March 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Strap for an Old Timex, February 20, 2013
It made my old watch look like brand new and it was very comfortable. I'll buy more from this vendor as the price was right and love the feel of this padded watch strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like the original, May 12, 2014
This looks and feels very much like the original strap on my Fossil watch. My wife says it looks good too. So how much more of a compliment can I give it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch band, March 10, 2014
I am quite pleased with my Voguestrap leather watch band. The strap is better quality than my previous band that I bought at a local store here in Dallas two years ago, but I paid 2/3 less this time around and Amazon delivered it to my door in two days' time. I don't know how Amazon and its supplier are able to fulfill an order this small, but they did, and I don't want to say anything more for fear they might change their policy. This handsome watch band is made of polished, padded leather on the topside and a beige "Genuine Leather" liner on the underside. An UNHERALDED FEATURE that I really appreciate: The spring pins are already in place in each strap, and each spring has a tiny lever that can be pulled back with a fingernail to easily lock the pin into place in the receivers of the watch. If this band lasts no longer than two or three years, I will have no complaint coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Leather, September 22, 2013
Really freakin nice strap. I replaced a metal bracelet on one of my other watches with this one, and it's great. Well worth the price, this band is very high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, clean-looking band, September 25, 2014
Very handsome, feels quite nice and sturdy. I replaced the hard, cracked, thin leather band of a Citizen Eco-Drive watch. The stitching is quite good and there is no obvious seam or flaw. Due to the thickness, it starts out stiff so I recommend stretching it over a cylinder or oval object of some sort (I used my hard case for my eyeglasses) initially before trying to wear it in. After wearing it a bit, it seems to do pretty well with not forming unsightly creases as is the case with some other bonded leathers. The retaining ring (I'm not quite sure what it is called) does an excellent job at not moving around while holding the excess strap length in place. Overall, the leather feels very supple and the metal pieces are nicely polished and rounded.

I can offer no experienced review covering the included spring bars as I reused the original spring bars of my Citizen watch. They do actuate smoothly and I would probably try them out if I needed to, however.

Cons: The holes through which the spring bars go through are on the larger/looser side, contributing to a little free play. No big deal, but a little of the unfinished leather shows. The eyelets on the band look prone to stretching out prematurely so perhaps I would suggest doing the stretching/wearing in on one notch looser first. I think it would hold up just fine if I didn't subject it to a moderate amount of tension first. For the price, I can't really complain. It's understandably a downside of a softer leather.