5.0 out of 5 stars Voguestrap TX48318BK Allstrap 18mm
This item is what I expected. A simple black "Genuine" leather regular length (18R) padded
watch strap for my cheap, er, inexpensive, Timex everyday-watch, model WR 30 M. A perfect
fit on the watch and my wrist. It appears to be the exact duplicate of the one I replaced.

Published on February 8, 2013 by DMGenest |

3.0 out of 5 stars WATCH BAND
The quality of the band is actually better than expected. The hole placement is not correct for my wrist resulting in the clap to be off center from my wrist when the watch is in the correct postion. Even with this issue I probably would buy it again.
Published on March 3, 2013 by chender

5.0 out of 5 stars Voguestrap TX48318BK Allstrap 18mm, February 8, 2013
DMGenest | "Genet" (New England Proper) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Voguestrap TX48318BK Allstrap 18mm Black Regular-Length Padded Genuine Calf Watchband (Watch)

The strap started out a bit stiff upon wearing but quickly softened up within the day. That
was to be expected and not problematic.

FYI: A "Regular" strap size, for this company, appears to be;
4-3/8" long strap piece with holes and,
3-3/8" long strap piece with the metal clasp.
ADDENDUM: As of June 2014 this every day strap is still performing its timely duties without
any problems. It even went to Ireland and back with me. Working good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new installation feature; Now 5 stars, March 26, 2012
I've purchased these watchband for a number of years. Have hair on my wrists so I don't like metal bands that last longer but pull my hair. Always have one extra in the drawer so when the leather band gets loose (the band does not actually break, the holes wear out, the clasp is not tight and the watch falls off.) They last for over one year on my wrist.

In the past they have not been easy to install. However, I just replaced the band today and noted a new feature. They now have a tiny knob on the spring so that with your fingernail, you just pull back on the knob, it retracts the post, you align the post to the hole and let go. This new feature changed a frustrating 5 to 10 minute install process to less than 30 seconds. Also, it will come in handy when I take it off for future replacement. The install process could not be any easier. Great new addition. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!! Has the pins built into the band!, March 7, 2013
This band has as the pins built in, so you don't have to worry about buying pins. Just make sure your watch uses an 18 mm band and you're set to go.

I used it to replace the bands on my dad's Timex Men's T2H281 Easy Read Watch. Looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, February 14, 2012
It fits perfectly my Tissot being no different than the original one. No complaints after three months of daily use.

3.0 out of 5 stars WATCH BAND, March 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch band, March 10, 2014
I am quite pleased with my Voguestrap leather watch band. The strap is better quality than my previous band that I bought at a local store here in Dallas two years ago, but I paid 2/3 less this time around and Amazon delivered it to my door in two days' time. I don't know how Amazon and its supplier are able to fulfill an order this small, but they did, and I don't want to say anything more for fear they might change their policy. This handsome watch band is made of polished, padded leather on the topside and a beige "Genuine Leather" liner on the underside. An UNHERALDED FEATURE that I really appreciate: The spring pins are already in place in each strap, and each spring has a tiny lever that can be pulled back with a fingernail to easily lock the pin into place in the receivers of the watch. If this band lasts no longer than two or three years, I will have no complaint coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Strap for an Old Timex, February 20, 2013
It made my old watch look like brand new and it was very comfortable. I'll buy more from this vendor as the price was right and love the feel of this padded watch strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Leather, September 22, 2013
Really freakin nice strap. I replaced a metal bracelet on one of my other watches with this one, and it's great. Well worth the price, this band is very high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strap without getting strapped, December 14, 2014
EBOB (San Francisco Bay Area) - See all my reviews
Although it took nearly a week to receive on Prime, I was pleased that the strap came in a plastic case and included the pins to attach to my old watch. The leather quality seems good, stiff as is real leather, it has two holding brackets for the excess strap, one adjustable. Overall, my initial reaction is excellent. Be sure to measure -- my watch (inexpensive Timex) requires 18mm pins, but there are different sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job at a great price, June 26, 2014
After years of buying various kinds of metal bands that broke or didn't latch correctly, I decided to go back to the traditional leather strap. This one installed easily, and works just fine. Don't know how long it will last, but at the price, I won't mind buying another one if I need to.