Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on January 9, 2013
Pros: It is leather

Cons: The leather is so brown it almost looks black, the buckle is not even remotely stainless nor it is the shape pictured, the stitching is not white and the overall quality is just ok.
on September 29, 2012
Very nice strap -- good looking, and with good quality that you wouldn't expect at that low price. It compliments the watch very well. The contrasting stitching adds a nice touch. The buckle and keeper are high-polish steel -- if you prefer a matte finish, it is easy enough to brush them out with a 3M pad (that's what I did). Highly recommended!
review image
on March 15, 2012
The quality of this strap is pretty good. Stitching seems strong and the strap is made out of nice leather. Not top quality leather but good quality. The one thing that makes me not like this strap is that it tapers from 20mm at the lugs to about 15 or 16 mm at the clasp. That might not bother some people but I like a strap that carries the lug size all the way through to the clasp. This makes the strap look small which in turn makes the watch look unsubstantial. Definatley not a strap that I would use to replace a worn out strap on a dress watch. Just doesnt have the correct look.
I have a Timex Expedition that will probably wear this strap. It just doesnt look right on my Citizen Eco-Drive that it was originally intended for.
on April 3, 2012
I bought this watchband as a replacement for a watch that previously had a metal band, which was heavy and uncomfortable. The Voguestrap watchband that I received is exactly true to color as is displayed in the photo on this page. The texture of the band and the stitching are both very nice. Overall, the band seems to be of very good quality, much better than I would have expected for this price point. If you like what you see in the photos, you won't be disappointed with the product that arrives at your door. No word yet on durability since I just put it on, but will update in the future.

Update: I've had this watchband for about a week and have been wearing the watch fairly regularly and I LOVE it. It's very comfortable, light, and pretty much everything that I had hoped for in a watchband. Hope it stays in good shape!
on March 16, 2015
Excellent quality, and great for the price
review image
on July 7, 2014
I have used this strap twice now (on the same watch), since it's one of the few that fit the watch and are the right color. The first one lasted 1-1/2 years of 4-days/week wearing before the leather that holds the metal buckle separated (unfixable). In comparison, the original leather band that came with the watch lasted almost three years before breaking at the spring bar (the leather tore). Still, it is a decently made band, is real leather, comes with new spring bars, and the cost is not too high for 1-1/2 to 2 years of use.
on February 9, 2016
I was VERY impressed when I opened the package with the watch strap I ordered. Not only was it in a nice plastic case, but was of a very high quality, comparable to straps I've seen at jewelers for as much as $50! In addition, the band came with pins installed. All I had to do was remove the old strap and pins, and pop the new one in! It took about 90 seconds!

Its a beautifully crafted leather strap. Don't hesitate to order it if you need a replacement for your 22mm watch.
on March 7, 2016
I have moderate size wrists and medium-large hands. The length of the strap just made it for me on next to last hole. Length of strap excluding the buckle is 7.5". I don't know what the listed product dimensions apply to! The pictures match exactly with the strap I received. I didn't think to consider the length of the band since I don't have large hands. Let me say, though, my fingers are not stubby and we all know how important that is.
on August 30, 2013
I was a little hesitant to buy this since I saw people saying that it doesn't look like the picture but the one I got looks just fine. Definitely the same as what's advertised. As for the quality, it's quite good for $10. Stitching looks nice and the leather is good quality. I bought this for a cheap watch I bought on Amazon that came with a terrible band and this makes the watch look much nicer and it's exactly what I wanted.
VINE VOICEon May 21, 2013
I just got this watch band, but so far it looks like a really high-quality band for the price. The buckle seems solid and the leather also seems like it will be durable.

Some recent reviewers have mentioned that the band they received was very different from the one pictured. That has not been my experience. The leather on mine is dyed a bit darker than the band pictured (but not so dark that it seems almost black). Otherwise, the buckle, stitching, and overall shape of the band look exactly the same as in the picture.

One thing I wonder about is how well this band would work for someone with a thicker wrist than mine. I think I have a relatively average wrist size and the band works fine for me. However, the tail of the band has a bit less slack than others I have tried, and I think someone with a wrist that was more than about an inch bigger around than mine might find the tail of the band will be too short to run through either of the loops that hold the tail end of the band in place.