4.0 out of 5 stars Nice band
Published on June 3, 2009 by medmgr

3.0 out of 5 stars it's not 16-20mm
Published 7 months ago by Sixerdoodle

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice band, June 3, 2009
This review is from: Voguestrap TX977761L Allstrap 16-20mm Black Long-Length Fits Fast-Wrap-Expedition Watchband (Watch)
Had an old watch that I used for camping and the leather band broke. Replaced using this band - and while the band is great, it makes the watch itself look old. Installation was a little tricky, there is an elastic strip about two inches long attached to the band - so you attach the watch pins (2 new ones that it came with the band) by passing the pin under the elastic while the watch is sitting on the elastic. This keeps the watch itself off your skin (the band is the only thing you are in contact with) - which should protect the pins and the watch lugs from body salts and extend the life of the pins and watch lugs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch band, August 23, 2013
I bought this watch band for my son. He went nuts over it. It looks nice and fits him perfectly because of the longer length needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 31, 2013
Great product and a good price. Bit overpackaged, but arrived quickly. Fitted well and the addition of new retaining bars was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for work watch., January 12, 2013
I bought this to replace the rubber style band for my work watch. Works well in an industrial setting, stays snug on my wrist. A great replacement to my old stock watchband.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, June 24, 2014
Excellent quality & fit. I my line of work I have to remove my watch several times every day. Quick & Easy

3.0 out of 5 stars it's not 16-20mm, May 19, 2014
Sixerdoodle (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Don't believe the description. I've got a Timex Ironman, the spring pins included with this strap are too long to fit this watch. I measured the gap on the watch, it's 16MM, but you actually can't compress the pin enough to fit into the 16mm gap. Also the elastic band is 20mm wide so to fit this on a watch with a 16MM gap you've REALLY got to force the band. You've got to work to compress that extra 4mm. it's tough. I did finally get it to fit (using the old spring pins) but it was quite the task.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, March 11, 2014
Just what I was looking for. Velcro is quickly removed and adjusted and seems to be more comfortable to wear from my experience and needs.