Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 17, 2014
I attend Voices of Recovery meetings that use the index in the back of the book to find selections by topic. Not only does the Kindle version not have the index AT ALL, even if someone else reads the page numbers, they don't match the Kindle pages. The content is as good as the hard copy version, though; it is not as well written as For Today, as it relies too heavily on quoting a small number of pieces of program literature, but it is still very good.
on September 6, 2012
Except for the lack of the index, I love the Kindle version of VoR. The book speaks for itself. If you are a member of OA, this book consistently quotes and references the program materials. In my opinion it is superior to the other daily reader, For Today, although I read both.
on March 5, 2013
This book shares the experience strength & hope of people in recovery from Compulsive Overeating.
Each page carries a meaningful message spreading the message that there is a solution to this insidious disease.
I highly recommend this. I read this daily to start my day although I've been a member of Overeaters Anonymous for many years.
on January 31, 2014
I originally purchased this book 13 years ago and I recently purchased the kindle version. This book has come in handy so many times. There is a reference index in the back where you can find a reading on many challenging topics. It is amazing how many times my HP communicates through these readings. I highly recommend this book without any reservations.
on September 15, 2013
This is a book of stories by people who have successfully lost a lot of weight and kept it off for periods ranging from 5 years to several decades. It's very inspiring. I've lost about 40 pounds since Easter using ideas from this group.
on February 28, 2015
I am a compulsive eater. This book is one of my tools along with the For Today book. I alternate in reading them. I also attend a weekly meeting where we alternate studying them. They are both insightful and aid in my recovery and beyond my wildest dreams.
on October 20, 2012
Love this book. Read it every morning. Like it better than For Today. Great recovery tool; refers you to passages from the 12 x 12 also.
on August 27, 2013
It's great as a daily reader, but the lack of index and page numbers makes group discussions difficult. I like carrying it with me.
on February 7, 2012
Recommend for anyone who is an Overeater and needs meditation to help them
through the day. So many ideas to consider and think about to help move from
on June 8, 2014
I chose to give this book the highest rating because it is something that I read everyday. I have purchased a few of this book because I keep giving it away to friends and people I meet who are struggling to find peace around food. I finally bought the kindle version so I can access it whenever I want. I also love the "For Today" book as well.