4.0 out of 5 stars Foosball Table
Published on January 3, 2011 by Purchaser

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
I wouldn't give this table a star. Rather I would love to send the piece back. It is not a standard table, the rods are cheap, the players look like something from an elementary school play box. This is a piece of crap
Published on December 11, 2010 by Hopelss Player

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, December 11, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Foosball Table, January 3, 2011
The table is great. Everything on it works well. It was difficult to get the green playing field board in place because the entire construction is done with the table being upside down, however not impossible and still worth the purchase. The box the item came in was not handled with care, instead it was ripped and I was afraid I was missing parts, until I cross referenced the instructions and part numbers. The 4 stars is because of the shipping. The item itself receives 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars game table, January 10, 2011
Product came in a million pieces and took over 3 hours to put together. Wish we had known and we would have spent a little more money and purchased one already put together. some of the laminated edges were not laminated to well so we had to reglue them so they did not hurt someone or completely rip off.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent soccer table..., January 4, 2012
This review is from: Voit 48-Inch Table Soccer Game (Sports)
This table does the trick. For just over a $100, this table provides great value. The installation was simple and easy (even though some of the screw holes did not align precisely). It took me about an hour and the table was up. It is sturdy and strong. So far, only my kids and I have used it. It stands a great deal of abuse!

I recommend it.

Of course, if you are looking for a professional grade table then you need to look for another table but be prepared to spend hundreds more. For use at home, it is a perfect table. A must have for any soccer-inspired rec room!

4.0 out of 5 stars Voit 48- inch Table Soccer Game, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Voit 48-Inch Table Soccer Game (Sports)
I purchased the game for my grandsons' visit this summer. The first game arrive broken and needed to be returned which was very easy to do just printed the label and took it to UPS. A new game was ordered and arrived in great condition the boys enjoyed putting the game together with grandpa and loved playing the game. I would recommend the game to anyone who has teenage boys who need to get off the couch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Voit 48-Inch Table Soccer Game (Sports)
I had a friend assemble it so it would be a surprise, so I do not know the difficulty level. My boys love it. It is very sturdy and durable, yet lightweight enough to move around if needed. It has turned a boring raining day into a fun filled afternoon the whole family can enjoy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, July 31, 2012
This review is from: Voit 48-Inch Table Soccer Game (Sports)
The package came in a timely matter however, what I cant seem to understand is how they allowed a defected product to be shipped out. One end of the table is broken in half and you can actually see how sonebody tried to patch it up. Do not buy this product!!

Voit 48-Inch Table Soccer Game