on December 27, 2011
Our kids got this for a Christmas present from a relative. It took me about 4 hours to assemble. There were a number of things wrong with the parts that made it take longer than it should have. 1) The ball return box on one of the end aprons had broken loose (likely from shipping) that had to be glued back on. 2) There were few pre-drilled holes, so I had to drill holes to ensure the screws did not split any of the wood/particle board or laminate materials. 3) Apron brackets were put on (after drilling holes) only to be removed to put the legs on. Legs were difficult to line up correctly to attach. Once the legs were on, the apron brackets were re-attached (I had to re-drill a couple holes, as edges were re-aligned). Put the legs on first, then the apron brackets. 4) Side wall holes with plastic inserts would catch on the player rods. I had to depress the male-female fitments on the inserts to get the rods through. I broke one of the inserts initially trying to get the rod through. 5) One of the rods only had holes drilled through one side. I had to drill through the opposite side to be able to attach the players. 6) There was some minor cosmetic damage to the table ends that I had to super glue the laminate edges back in place. Again - likely shipping damage.

Now the table is assembled, level and working fairly well. Rods are a bit sticky, but should break in well soon. The full assembled table is actually quite sturdy. Should be great for the kids, as long as they don't rough-house with it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 25, 2011
This table was supposed to be our child's Christmas present. It arrived broken and was NOT sturdy, although it was advertised as being well-built. It appears to be cheaply made particleboard with staples used to attach crucial pieces. There was an entire end that was crumbling and split; at eleven o'clock, we gave up on the idea of gluing it or using screws to attach the broken parts in some makeshift fashion. If I could give a negative star rating, I would. I do not recommend this expensive disappointment.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again