5.0 out of 5 stars So Modern, Bro
I needed a pair of khakis for work that weren't so baggy that I looked like that 40 year old guy heading to the Tilted Kilt for happy hour or were so skinny that it looked like I was gonna ride my fixed gear to the Arcade Fire show after work.

These pants are perfect. They're the kind of pants Nick Hexum would wear if he was still relevant.

Thank you...
Published on August 19, 2011 by Primo

I needed these pants quite urgently, and were of decent price and prime eligible, and I own other Volcom clothing (mainly thermals), so I went with these.
These are fantastic fitting and looking pants, quite dapper.
Published 24 months ago by Alex

5.0 out of 5 stars So Modern, Bro, August 19, 2011

Thank you Volcom. While your target demographic might be outfitting high school freshman heading to the Sadie Hawkins dance, you provided a dapper solution for the manchild who feels guilty wearing jeans to the office.

(I also own these in grey, the color is great and so neutral it will blow your mind, literally)

4.0 out of 5 stars Look Cool At Work, August 25, 2013
Bought these for work. They required that we wear dress type clothing but I didn't want to wear those old-school Fred Mertz type pants from the 50's. I wanted slim type dress pants and these fit the bill. I had to get them hemmed which was no biggie. If I had a complaint it would be that the pant bottom where your butt goes is a little too pulled down. No, not saggy just too long around the butt. I don't know how explain really but it was nothing major just a little annoyance that I found. FYI Volcom for whatever reason decided to put their logo on the inner left pant leg near the calf. My employers never noticed it so it never caused a problem with the dress code. I think only someone with a calf fetish who was drawn to your left calf would notice the little logo in all honesty. In closing I like the pants. They have a nice slim fit to them not a skinny fit so if you're looking for that modern slim fit look go with these pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, October 11, 2012
ObiO (Here and here) - See all my reviews
Nice pants, inseam is 32inchs though but not too bad for me cause the pants tend to slim around the calf and that look offsets the extra lenght.
I have this pant in 3 colours and am happy so far with it

3.0 out of 5 stars Look and feel fantastic, but logo on the back of leg behind the knee, March 6, 2013
These are fantastic fitting and looking pants, quite dapper.
However, mine had a white logo embroidery on the backside of the pant leg (behind the knee) which led me to say "what in the world"!!! I still haven't found a solution to this, I'm hesitant to sharpie the logo, because sharpie fades out. I might make my way out to a fabric store to get a fabric pen, or what not...
fatal flaw with the logo, had it been black, and in another place (back pocket), perfectly acceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, October 23, 2013
Great pants I like how they feel there strong and they last I use them for work and they still look like new even after Ive washed them alot of times the color doesnt fade.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have 4 pairs :-), June 18, 2013
D. Wilson (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Having 4 pairs says it all... They are hip, but not too hip for me a 43 year old man. I wear them to the office and on weekends.

3.0 out of 5 stars decent pant but tight!, February 1, 2013
I bought these pants and found them to be much skinnier that the picture
lead me to believe. they appear loose in the leg in the photo but i put them on and they
were tight on my calves and i have skinny legs, too tight for me, overall good quality pants
though. volcom makes some quality products.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Volcom clothing!, October 21, 2014
They tend to run a little on the small side if you have a large body frame, but if you expect that, these are awesome!

I'm 6'2", 200 lbs, so I always have to get one size larger than I need in order to fit my legs correctly. If you're normally a 36 waist and have large thighs, I recommend getting a 38. These have relatively small leg holes at the bottom, so the extra inch or so in length does not mean it drags on the ground, but gathers comfortably around your shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Great pair of pants

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pant, as expected, but a little short, May 7, 2014
I have bought the green pair, about 2 years ago and i love them so much, still in great condition. So i bought the gray pair, knowing that i would like them as well. The gray pair fit just right in the waist, as i knew they would, but they were a little short. I am about 6 foot and the gray was a little short, but not a deal breaker because they could easily be let out at the hem line. They might be a hair wider too, but its difficult to say. Over all, i am a huge fan of these pants, and so many people compliment me on them.

Good pant that last a long time. I only use them as a nicer pent, but they can be dressed up or down.