5.0 out of 5 stars BEST shorts ever made. . .
Published on October 11, 2011 by Lisa M., Virginia Beach, VA

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, but sizing isn't consistent.
I picked up two pairs of these shorts, one in dark navy and one in blue bird heather. The dark navy pair fits perfect. As a tall slim guy - 6'4" 190lbs - I have a hard time finding the right fit for clothes, but the size 34 fit me perfect.

Published on April 9, 2012 by R.Ward

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST shorts ever made. . ., October 11, 2011
These shorts are made to LAST & they are the perfect length! High quality material, extremely well constructed, have held up exceptionally well & NEVER WRINKLE after washing. My son now has 3 pairs of these shorts and you cannot tell the difference between the brand new ones right out of the package and ones he has had for 2 years now. They are truly WASH & WEAR (use cold water)! Not one stitch has come loose and the buttons are just as secure today as the day they arrived! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slim shorts, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Chino Short (Apparel)
These shorts are perfect for anyone needing slimmer shorts. Most shorts I find are too baggy around the leg openings or don't come in my size waist, but these don't have either of those problems. The length is also great. I'm 6'1" and the shorts come down to just the top of my knees, which is perfect. I have both the khaki and gray, and both are exactly as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY favorite shorts ever!, July 27, 2012
This review is from: Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Chino Short (Apparel)
I love these shorts! If possible, I would wear shorts and sandals all day so shorts definitely must wear and feel well. I bought these because I liked the color, feel and weight of the fabric. After wearing them for a while I had stop wearing them so much, because I was wearing them 2-3 days in a row. So i bought another, then another, and want to get some more. I really love the quality of the fabric. They don't wrinkle easily, and if they do get wrinkled, they get un-wrinkled after you put them on and wear for a few minutes. The fabric is really breathable and light. The pockets don't feel tight and lumpy like some other shorts. They also look great and keep their color. I have the tan, a blue, and a light cream color shorts and all get lots of use. I'm a heavier set guy and they still look/feel great. pricier than other shorts but WORTH the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, but sizing isn't consistent., April 9, 2012
This review is from: Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Chino Short (Apparel)

However, I couldn't give these a high rating because my second pair (The blue bird heather pair) were much baggier and creased strangely down the middle even after a few washes. I will see if I can just get a tailor to bring them in a little, but unfortunately now I'm stuck scared to order more for fear of what I will receive.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 14, 2014
I returned the pants too small and too short

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, May 9, 2014
Love these shorts. Very stylish and fit very well. Similar shorts felt too tight around the crotch area and felt uncomfortable to have my wallet in my back pocket, but no complaints with these shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my husband!, April 16, 2014
These fit my husband to the T! He is a filipino man and we have a hard time finding things that fit this well. He hasnt wore them out yet, they were bought for our upcoming vaca. I expect we will be order more in the future:)))

5.0 out of 5 stars The only shorts I buy now, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Chino Short (Apparel)
These Volcom shorts are so comfortable and look great. I've been buying them for the last three years and have grey, black, khaki, and blue. Even after three years, the oldest ones still look like new. The material is soft and durable and will hold up over time. They are lightweight and breathable too. I love the phone pocket on the right side as well. They are tad pricey since they are usually sold at $40, but I think it's well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, December 17, 2013
Nice simple design and color. Perfect fit. Just below the knees is where I keep them. Fabric is nice and smooth too. Nothing to complain about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Chinos, December 13, 2013
I love these shorts, not too long and not too short and the cell phone pocket is nice if you don't use a phone holster

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›