Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Stretch Pant, Camper Blue, 36
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 20, 2013
I own two pair. These and the black ones. I am 5'11" 205 lbs with a larger, athletic frame. I often have problems with leg room but these fit nicely. It is a good balance between a "skinny" leg and what I would call a "slim" fit. The leg is slim and tapers like a skinny jean but isn't so tight that I am uncomfortable.

The inseam is 34" which is perfect for me but I would imagine someone over 6' or under 5'9" would have some issues.

I often describe myself as a 34" waist but with 36" legs (i.e. I sometimes have to buy a 36" waist (not inseam) to fit my thick legs in the leg holes). In many instances I find myself buying pants with a 36" waist so I have enough leg room.

However there was enough leg room in these and I can wear the 34" waist.

Edit: Clarified why I go back and forth between 34" vs 36" waist
55 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2013
Just to help anyone else out with my body type.

I am:
6'3"
210 lbs
36" waist

The waist fit great. Its the slightest bit stretchy around your belt line which is great. The length was perfect for my low top shoes. I am very happy with the overall outcome. I bought 2 pairs of these pants. One in black and one in dark blue. The black was perfect but the dark blue was shorter in length. They still fit great but I wish they were 1 inch longer. My only complaint.

-m
on May 4, 2014
These are my favorite pants. They fit so nice the pockets are big the material is strong and dries quickly, I love these. The color is different, I'm a big guy with a full beard some people look at me funny when they see me in red pants. F'em I like these.
on September 20, 2013
UNSPECIFIED PURCHASE INFO: I bought the vintage blue color in a size 38".

I had too many friends who were sporting colored pants while I was consistently only wearing jeans. I decided to wade into the new trend of colored pants. Shades of blue look good on me so that's why I decided on these pants.

I wear a size 38" waist and have an inseam of 34" to 36" depending on the pants. These ones fit me great. They are not too tight, but are snug enough to where I can wear them without a belt. They also are the perfect length - something I was concerned about since it wasn't specified in the description. To me, the material is way more comfortable than jeans. It is thinner than denim but still sturdy. I would recommend this product.

Join the latest fashion trend and pick up a pair of these and look snazzy! Blessings!
on July 2, 2014
I go through a pair of pants every 6 months from work. So far so good, these are the lightest, most comfortable pair to date. The stretch makes them really easy to move in. I am 6'2" and the inseam is perfect.
on May 14, 2013
I've never wore Volcom before so i was kinda skeptic, I ordered a size 34, and to my surprise, they fit! Plenty of room in the thigh, and "snug" around the waist. Wanted some nice chinos under $50 and got what paid for. Volcom is now favorite brand.
on April 2, 2014
I wear khaki pants essentially every day. My collection, however, is a bit on the baggy side. I'm pushing 62, and my main priority in this day and age is comfort. However, that baggy look drives my wife bananas. She had bought a pair of these for my 18-year-old son, and they wound up in my closet. She was thrilled with the look on me and insisted I buy some for myself. Something that was bit off-putting on the size cart is that they give waist-size only. I was concerned that they might be too long, since my son is an inch or so taller than I am. However, the way they drape is such that even though they are a bit long for me (the hem falls to the bottom on my heel in stocking feet) they still look right when I'm wearing shoes. So now I look much more up to date, and they are still comfortable.
on June 17, 2014
I love the way these fit me. They are perfect by cut and by feel of material. It's hard to find some pants that can fit my waist and my long legs. They are classy and accentuate my clothes so well. I can wear them to work or out on dates ...

... lots of dates.

... a grip of dates.

... Date-a-palooza.

I'm seriously going to buy more of these pants.
on January 30, 2015
This was the first and last time I purchase pants without the inseem dimension. WAY too long. I normally wear 31 x 30. These were 31 x 33. Very poor fit. If you get the black ones be aware of their prominent logo - around knee level. Returned the next day.
on October 22, 2014
Love this pants. Good for "business casual" attire. Very very comfy and fits very well. I never had to iron these panta (i own two pairs). They are not as durable as I would like as they started to show their age after about a year, but I wear these and wash them very frequently. At this price, it is still a very good deal.