5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and style
I recommend these chinos and the size is as expected. Great buy overall!
Published 4 months ago by Norman Laracuente

3.0 out of 5 stars too long
Great pants but no option for inseam. No big deal if they fit. I normally wear 32 inch inseam, these fit like a 34. Still not bad for the price on sale. I'm 5' 9" 170. 34w was a bit big in every repect. Tried to shrink but could still use a smaller size. Maybe I should have done better ordering. We'll never know.
Published 14 months ago by looking for a good buy at a gr...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars too long, September 23, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same old....., August 5, 2014
I was so sad and disheartened to try these on. i have had 3 pairs of these for about 3 or 4 years and finally got round to buying some more. In the time I spent in the fashion wilderness, Volcom has decided to change what worked really well (for me anyway). Something about the fly or crutch cut has changed so the crutch is really baggy and looks silly, the fabric has changed to a much thinner style and they lost their little pocket on the side of the leg (i used it for keys). I'm going to return these and get some of the modern stretch chinos......

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and style, July 7, 2014
I recommend these chinos and the size is as expected. Great buy overall!

4.0 out of 5 stars Spring for the stretch version, May 8, 2014
Durable pants for the corpo-class.
Quality has dropped in the past few years, but these are still the best work pants I've ever had. Good all year round.

No need to hang 'em or preserve some kind of pleat. Crush 'em into a ball, put 'em back on, and they'll still look great. You just CAN'T do that with other dress pants.

I'd go find the stretch version of these pants. Better fit an it never hurts to have some stretch to the fabric...no chance you'll rip those pants.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Riders, March 25, 2014
These slacks have a short waist, by which I mean from the crotch to the waist is considerably less than other pants. This is not a defect, just the style. Not my favorite.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're really cool, March 6, 2014
I like these pants and they are super comfortable. The only issue I have with these are they get easily stained.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants, March 1, 2014
These are the most comfortable pants you will find. They are cut just right, not baggy, or skinny, just right. The color is fading out of them, so I had to take a star away on that note.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too latge, February 25, 2014
Excellent construction. They are just too large. I had to return them. I usually wear a 32 waist but of was able to pull these off without unbuttoning the front.

5.0 out of 5 stars have been wearing them for probably 10 years now, January 31, 2014
I have probably 35 pairs of these, no exaggeration. I wear a pair every day, and when it's hot I wear the shorts. I wish they didn't take the cell pocket away, but I do like theses are the relaxed fit and not the goofy boy, egg and sausage smuggling tight pants. I wash after every wear (work in a tattoo shop around blood and ink) and MOST have held up. A pair here and there are fraying, a small hole here, most common failure I've notice is a hole in the crotch for whatever reason it seems like the most weak area. Great alternative to dickies, not as thick or protective but much more comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, January 9, 2014
A little large but still really nice skate pants and very durable I would recommend them but order one size smaller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›