5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pants I've worn!
Modern Fit is comfortable and perfect fitting for my build. I love these pants and have bought a few for work.
Published 7 months ago by Daniel I. Ramos

3.0 out of 5 stars No ball room
Published 4 months ago by JenB

3.0 out of 5 stars No ball room, July 5, 2014
JenB (Northern California) - See all my reviews
He really liked these pants. The material has a nice textured look, they have some give, which is great for skating or off road bikes but they look sharp with a tee or untucked shirt. The Fatigue Green is a nice subtle green that can go anywhere with almost anything. The waist has no stretch or give BTW, just the legs. The legs seemed a little baggier than the photo. Not skinny or fitted. They are very nice pants.

BUT, no ball room- imagine a dude with camel toe. Oh yes, it's possible. They need a gusset or something. And not the only problem in that area. They were a little loose around the waist so with a belt the front sort of pooches out like he's wearing diapers or has a load in his pants, but in the front, which makes it more disturbing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pants I've worn!, April 8, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay., July 12, 2014
It's okay. The fit is good but it attracts a lot of dust. I hate that there's a logo by the knee area which is just absurd. I won't but again for those reasons but that's just me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Close to Perfect..., August 5, 2014
I wanted a pant that was dressy enough to wear to work, but modern and casual enough to wear out. This is the pant for that. Good fit (a little long), good material and super comfortable for a dress/casual pant. Some people have stated that they used these pants while skating... I am not sure that I would use them for that, but they seem to be well made and can be multi-purpose. I am 6'2" 198 and most of my height is in my legs. I ordered a 36 and they were slightly long, and slightly large in the waist. If you are wearing these as casual and want a couple of folds at the bottom, no big deal. If you want them to be straight leg and land right at the top of the shoes, you may need to get them hemmed up slightly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 20, 2014
Volcom is a great brand. These pants fit great. I'm 5'9" and the length is just right. If shorter that 5'9" and ordering the 34 waist you might need them shorter...

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird Fit - Top Rated Review on These was SPOT ON!, October 8, 2014
I had previously purchased a pair of colored pants from Volcom similar to these awhile back. They were very comfortable and I wanted to get a pair of black pants so I went with these.

I did read the review regarding the lack of space in between the legs by JenB that was in the top-rated reviews for this product, but since I didn't have that problem with my other pair of Volcom pants, I thought, "Surely this reviewer can't be right! I love my Volcom pants!"

I was so wrong.

I got these in the mail a few days ago and immediately put them on. JenB, you were so right. These fit great on me, but the obvious lack of space for my "special parts" was VERY noticeable. I looked at myself in the mirror while wearing this and was actually really quite surprised at how....expansive it made me look. I didn't want people looking "down there" when I walked past them so I decided to return these.

I did give the pants 3 stars because there really wasn't anything wrong with them - they just didn't fit me right. I wish that there would have been more space in "that" area though.

Can't recommend this product to you - try at your own risk! Blessings!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, July 7, 2014
I got these for my husband and they fit great and look great. They have a nice sheen that makes them dressy. They washed great in cold. Already ordered another color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Have shorts, trying out the pants, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Stretch Pant (Apparel)
I have two pairs of the Frickin modern stretch shorts by Volcom, which fit and look great. the pants in the same size are too small. order one size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get into these Pants!, May 15, 2014
These are great pants! Brown was hard to find for a bit, but scored these. Great fit, little pricey but worth it, fast shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend others to purchase these. I'm gonna get a 2nd pair., November 9, 2014
When I first got these, I opened up the package and took a look at them. They are a nice looking khaki. I've worn mine with a button-up or t-shirts and they fit well with just about everything.
There is a little brown volcom logo, about the size of a penny or nickel, on the inside left leg, near the midseam. It's really not that noticeable though.
After washing them, when I put them on the first time, I thought they were a little stiff, however, by the end of the day, I really didn't want to take them off.
I'm very slim and moderately tall so it is hard for me to find pants that fit me well around the waist and aren't too short, so I am happy with my purchase and will be buying another pair of these in a different color! :)

Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Stretch Pant