Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 16, 2014
So I am 5'4" and 150lbs (all butt and hips ladies) and I got a size 9 since that's what I usually wear. These board shorts are perfectly stretchy and hug you just right! I can't wait to start surfing this season!
on April 22, 2014
Your size charting was way off. I measured my waist and hips and according to your seizing chart. I was a size 9(. When in fact I was really a size 7, and then had to ship them back and wait 16 days (total wait time 32 days), for the size 7 to arrive. Possible re-do of your sizing chart.

Thanks!

Maureen Phelan
on April 24, 2014
I love these shorts, they are very soft and fit great. The only down size to choosing coral colored shorts is they are see through, even when dry. I want to be modest when I'm out having fun in the sun so I purchases a pair of swim shorts to go under these shorts.
on July 8, 2014
I have had a hard time in the past with boardshorts, either they are too short or too tight or the fabric is to thick. But these ones are awesome. The fabric is light weight and hangs well. They also dry pretty fast when you get out of the water. On size, whatever your regular pant size, get one size smaller. I bought my pant size and the shorts were falling off of me so I exchanged for the next smaller size. I now have 2 pair of these, I love the black. If you buy a lighter color just know that because the fabric is light weight you can see through them like if you have a swimsuit under the shorts that is a darker color you will be able to see that. The length is just what it shows in the picture.
on June 27, 2014
These are hands down the best board shorts I have ever owned. They have a wonderful stretch to them which allows for a wide range of movement. I am 5'7" and 138 lbs ( give or take a few). My waist is 27" and my hips are 38" ( I am no pre-pubescent teen). I bought a size 9 and they fit perfectly. They ride below the belly button just like the picture shows, but not so low my " mom" belly shows. I would recommend these shorts for the active woman.
on August 2, 2014
Thank you to other reviewers who shared sizing information about these board shorts. I needed a pair of board shorts for an upcoming vacation. I am a mom of two adult sons and do not have the figure of a 20-year-old so I wanted a little more coverage. In addition to the coverage issue, we are going to be swimming in some wilderness areas and I wanted more protection. I am 5'4, 130 pounds and based on what other reviewers wrote, I ordered a size 9. The fit is perfect and the style is very cute and doesn't make me feel like I'm old. I would have worn these in my 20's too! I highly recommend these board shorts.
on May 29, 2014
Nice pair of board shorts. I purchased the shorts to wear for vacation. The length is perfect also, especially since I don't want to show too much skin at my age. However, I had to return them because they are too small and didn't fit just the way I wanted them to fit. I normally wear a size 10-12 and am a little thick in the middle so the shorts didn't quite fit. I contacted Amazon and am returning the shorts. However, they are nicely made and quite attractive. Even though they didn't work for me I still recommend them.
on March 19, 2016
I hate my pasty white legs and I have embarrassing spider veins but I'm very active and outdoorsy so I was happy to find these longer board shorts. They have been perfect for my needs. I wear them with a volcom rash tank and love the combo. I've worn them surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling swimming, hiking, caving, you name it. Great, comfortable longer board shorts for women than don't look completely dumb.
on July 9, 2014
I am a curvy girl, 5'6" and 173 lbs. I usually wear a 12. I got the 13 and honestly the waist is a little too big, I have to cinch the ties as tight as I can and even then they are loose. Looser in the thighs too. I wish I had gotten the 11. But they are awesome shorts regardless, love the color and style and they dry very quickly. Some people put that these run small but I would say go with your normal size.
on August 5, 2014
I really wanted to love these board shorts. However, they were too big. I'm 5'2 and 114 lbs. After reading the reviews and referring to the size chart, I ordered a size 5 because I normally wear a size 4 and I'm a bit curvier in the hips. But the size 5 was way too big. I didn't expect the material to be quite that flimsy and thin either so I decided not to exchange them for a smaller size but to just return them.

See 1 answered question