5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cooling/cooking racks
Bought a couple of these a few months ago. They are indestructible. Stainless steel so they can go in the dishwasher. Nice large size fits well under a 1/2 sheet pan.
Published 21 months ago by Michael Schwartz

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful handling - SHARP EDGES!
Published 11 months ago by Bill P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cooling/cooking racks, January 27, 2013
Michael Schwartz (Milwaukee, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vollrath 20028 Super Pan V Full Size S/S Wire Grate (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, almost the right size, but should last forever., November 17, 2013
Lethe2010 (Oakland, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I love non-stick pans....but non-stick racks? Not so much. They chip, then rust, and never last. I use my racks almost as often as I use my half-sheet pans (and that's a lot, at least 3-5x/week). But I was flummoxed at how difficult it was to find stainless steel wire grates! Literally, nobody has them at any price. And if they do, they're too small to fit a half-sheet pan. This is the ONLY product that even came close to fitting - and at that, it's actually a little big; one inch less would have been perfect. But to have wire racks that will go through a dishwasher and remain usable for the next couple of decades?--yeah, this was my only choice. I bought two, and hopefully will never have to buy wire racks again. These things are HEAVY, well-made like all Vollrath products. Serious cooking stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, October 16, 2014
So far I have used these for broiling in the oven, to brine meat and of course cooling. My last chromed grates were great up until i used them to brine. The old ones developed rust spots and discoloration after 12 hours, these look brand new still. I have also left them submerged in the sink overnight to loosen cooked on food a few times with no ill effects to the grates. I would not hesitate to purchase again but judging from my experience so far these will last my lifetime and I won't have to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect no rust, April 13, 2014
L. Bottino (Staten Island, NY United States) - See all my reviews
OK, you need to pay top dollar but it is worth every single penny.

It is sturdy, dishwasher safe and will last you forever. No more rusty roasting grates. If you soak the baked on food over nigh it is easy to hand wash. Love it ........... the last ones I will ever have to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great! More sturdy than I thought, August 31, 2014
They are great! More sturdy than I thought. Will not bend - made to last 2 lifetimes - the grand kids will enjoy them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful handling - SHARP EDGES!, November 6, 2013
I bought this item through Amazon, but from a different merchant. The grate had very ragged wires on all sides that would cut your hand. I would have returned it, but I would have been spending more $ to ship back an almost useless product. Instead I ground all of the rough edges on an emery wheel and wire brush wheel to make it usable. This is just a cheap Chinese product selling for about four times what it is worth.

Vollrath 20028 Super Pan V Full Size S/S Wire Grate