Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PowerMax
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 6, 2012
I use this app for most of the time my phone is on in my pocket. When you're not using your device it does wonderful things for your battery. I use an Atrix 2 and it doubles my battery life. If my phone sits fully charged all day with this app on, it loses almost nothing. Perfect for camping trips when you want to conserve power, as well.
on March 11, 2012
I generally don't review apps as I have over 100 on my Droid Bionic but this one warrants some information. If you are looking for a means to save your battery life, this is the app to have. I have tried no fewer than a dozen battery saving apps for my Bionic as it "eats batteries". Most either don't do anything or they jimmy up the phone so much some features don't work. This one is simple. Set it to "MAX" and enable it and your battery will last for days. You can still receive phone calls and text messages but that's about all you can do when it on. Set it to turn off when you unlock the phone and all the features that were on when you enabled Power Max will turn back on. I actually went all day and had 80% battery left. I'm a casual phone user, a few calls, some texting, surf the web and emails. Before this app by 5 PM I was on a charger as my Bionic was below 20%. Give it a try. It's free and will allow you to save battery if you use it right.
on April 28, 2014
Uninstalled it after three days of problems. Battery was always hot, charged slowly, settings on programs changed, this is a true piece of crap and I have no doubt it was phishing for information too.
on August 26, 2012
PowerMax is amazing! Does exactly what it says it'll do.You should hook yrself up. Now! No. Really. Its like magic! Rawr! And volt up!
on May 24, 2013
NO NO NO NO NO NOOO. THIS APP IS AWESOME ON ANDROID. BUT IT DOESN'T WORK ON KINDLE FIRE HDs. They don't have widgets.
on November 26, 2011
Definitely sometimes...
No doubt this app. saves some battery but it's quite unpredictable what you'll have by the end of the day. Like the android operating system itself, it has good days and bad--very inconsistent but it definitely saves some battery on my phone. I'd buy it again.
on December 19, 2011
Allows me to use my tablet much longer without having to think about plugging in. Also installed on my Android phone but use it much less there since I connect more by network and use the connected services more.
on November 25, 2012
Try it and by it...you won't be disappointed. Best power saver on the market! Great for the price worth every penny!
on December 2, 2011
4 starts because it seems to be helping my battery when I need it only use it if you dont want to do anything but call and text and it works great this is coming from someone who has tried everything when it comes to trying to save battery
on December 15, 2011
works well...sometimes to well. adjust your settings before you turn it on...works for pandigital 9" multimedia novel..i will post on all apps i download on my reader to say if they work or not