on December 15, 2012
Verified Purchase
Pro: It has adapters for almost everything! nice sturdy panels, plenty pockets and lots of space.
Works awesomely under the scorching Panamanian sun, finally getting something back out of all that sweating.
This backpack is light, carrying the battery and all of the extras it has.
You can separate the panels from the bag and put the panels where they can get more sunlight.

Cons: used the bag two times and it already ripped, i took it out just to walk around the city doing errands nothing too extreme and then I realized the second pocket from the panels back, just where the zipper starts, the stitches got loose and now I have like an Inch wide opening between the pocket and the zipper.
My phone(Samsung Galaxy S2) doesn't fit in the phone pocket on the shoulder strap.

TL;DR: Nice features, sturdy panels, lightweight, charges pretty fast under direct sunlight conditions, backpack could be better stitched. I will definitely go with a 2.0 version if it ever comes out.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 30, 2010
Verified Purchase
Very happy with my purchase! Great quality pack, excellent construction and the solar panels and battery are top quality. my only complaint is it needs more internal space a 15" macbook in neoprene skin only just fits into the rear laptop compartment, and I regularly carry 2 plus other items.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 29, 2012
Verified Purchase
have to say lost faith in solar backpacks after getting this didnt even work once waste of money didnt even get to return it because couldnt get ahold of company
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on July 10, 2011
An excellent backpack with attached solar panel. They really have thought of everything including being able to zip off the solar panel and just use separately.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations